WAN show drinking game.

Saladin

You forgot, drink in Ounces of your drink for every minute the show is late to start.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Sorry, I'm not legal. :S

Yeah me neither...

I would do it though,But I would probably die...Because that would be probably every 3 minutes...

If nobody notices then it doesn't matter.......... jk :P

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Linus and Luke should do a drunk show :D

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I don't have enough alcohol supplies for this.

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

WELCHES... it's good for you too 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

We won't even make it past the first 5 minutes...

Olivia WIlde

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

All right, so this is the second time. What about her?

idk.. what about your picture?

All right, so this is the second time. What about her?

4th time btw

Buuump. (thought i'd bump it atleast a couple of hours Before the livestream so those that are interested don't miss it)

What's yer poisons this time?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not 18...... :(

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Not 18...... :(

That just means you won't end up with a hangover like us +18s ;)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Buuump. (thought i'd bump it atleast a couple of hours Before the livestream so those that are interested don't miss it)

What's yer poisons this time?

Thanks. Tonight I shall be drinking Allagash Black (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/4/40051)

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

That just means you won't end up with a hangover like us +18s ;)

+1 for fruit punch shots

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanks. Tonight I shall be drinking Allagash Black (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/4/40051)

Looks like a pleasant evening^^

I am having some difficulty deciding between a bottle of bacardi superior rum (37,5) or a bottle of Dewatsuru choinama sake (13,8) 

2013-11-1521-30-46750_zps7f18bc3b.jpg

Im leaning towards the sake right now.. But the bacardi is tempting. (a friend of mine nabbed my bacardi black.. so these are my second best options)

well this will be my first live stream, i only watched the archive on youtube but this game looks like fun, does it start 23:00 gmt+1 ?

btw i can choose one of these

2013-11-15%2021.39.15.jpg

and this is what my phone saw 

2013-11-15%2020.41.47.png

Asgard - Local server(Plex, Minecraft, Teamspeak, etc.)

Valhalla - My main rig(i5 4670k@4.4GHz,GTX780 ACX)

Valkyrie - Asus N53SN(Yeah I want to get rid of this and replace it with something more mobile)

well this will be my first live stream, i only watched the archive on youtube but this game looks like fun, does it start 23:00 gmt+1 ?

btw i can choose one of these

-Picture-

and this is what my phone saw 

-Picture-

It starts at 01:30 Utc +1 (Stockholm) if that helps in any way. (in 3,5 hours)

Get some orange juice and ice and you can make screwdrivers with your vodka^^

It would be a lonely drinking game for me. No one else watches this that I know :(

Good idea though! :)

We can be alone together

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

How about a smoking game..

Interested in Business and Technology

How about a smoking game..

Only legal in Amsterdam... and kopenhagen. (because i suspect you're not talking about normal Tobacco)

Only legal in Amsterdam... and kopenhagen. (because i suspect you're not talking about normal Tobacco)

* The whole netherlanths . Decriminilized in portugal i believe , kopenhagen as you said. Some parts of the US / Canada. There are more places than just amsterdam ;)

Interested in Business and Technology

* The whole netherlanths . Decriminilized in portugal i believe , kopenhagen as you said. Some parts of the US / Canada. There are more places than just amsterdam ;)

Nice for those who smoke it.

And sure. not having a hangover tomorrow would probably be nicer. However this thread is about a drinking game so i Think we'll stick to alcohol^^