How does PETA make you feel?

Mooshi

I believe this sums it up for me.

55800868a7a579a2b77121db3a029899.png

Sad :(

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

JK about my last post

PETA to me seems quite overhyped I live and go around livestock and rope livestock and sometimes I see somethings that some people would believe to be cruel

Some of their message is true however some of it is completely overhyped and is completely unreasonable

for medicine testing they are against using rats or animals for testing, if they didn't test on rats think about putting your child on experimental medicine that could kill them if not make them horribly sick

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

PETA does nothing good while they think that they are the animal savoir. They only make people feel guilty and destroy good research done on animals. A human life is superior to a single rat's life and that's not going to change.

/rant

Spoiler

annoyed

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Peta are a group of over emotional, under educated, idealistic, irrational, dogooder lobbyists that lie outright and aren't smart enough to realise the damage they are causing. 

Especially when they get their noses into Australian  issues.  We have most of the worlds strictest laws regarding food labeling and treatment of animals, We don't need their BS to screw things up.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Peta are a group of over emotional, under educated, idealistic, irrational, dogooder lobbyists that lie outright and aren't smart enough to realise the damage they are causing. 

Especially when they get their noses into Australian  issues.  We have most of the worlds strictest laws regarding food labeling and treatment of animals, We don't need their BS to screw things up.

a bunch of mac using fat old skanks on their periods 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I hate them, wish they would die, just like Monsanto. One thing that particularly sent me over the edge was when Ubisoft announce whale hunting in AC4: Black Flag, and they started complaining about that. It's a video game, not real life. It's set back in a time when whale hunting was legal.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Its BETA for the animals. Sorry had to make that bad pun. I don't like there views on many games.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

dont like them. I think animals are for eating. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Animals should be treated humanly. Not fattened up and caged to be slaughtered at peak body mass akin to mobile living muscle and fat factories. No form of life should be treated like that. If peta works to reverse cruelty, then let their methods be stupid and idiotic, at least they are working towards a noble end game. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Animals should be treated humanly. Not fattened up and caged to be slaughtered at peak body mass akin to mobile living muscle and fat factories. No form of life should be treated like that. If peta works to reverse cruelty, then let their methods be stupid and idiotic, at least they are working towards a noble end game. 

I don't mind people working towards noble things like eradicating cruelty to animals, But I have zero time for liars, I will not be lectured by someone who is factually ignorant.  People claiming to be PETA have told me outright lies about the contents of sausages, about how cattle and sheep are treated in live transport and about the conditions of chickens in cages. 

If someone presents me with information that is well documented, doesn't talk to me like I am guilty of beating up baby dolphins and most importantly doesn't try to convince me with emotional sensationalism, then I am all ears, open minded and will give consideration to the discussion.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

If they think eating animals is "cruel" (even though us humans were designed to eat meat and did so ever since our appearance) and shouldn't be done because it's taking life away, they need to consider that plants actually have life too.

Sure it doesn't bleed, but it has a little life of its own and if they think taking away plant life is okay but animal life isn't, they're contradicting themselves right there.

We have to survive and since we can't carry out photosynthesis, we need to get energy and nutrients by eating other living things, including plants and animals alike.

I don't mind people working towards noble things like eradicating cruelty to animals, But I have zero time for liars, I will not be lectured by someone who is factually ignorant.  People claiming to be PETA have told me outright lies about the contents of sausages, about how cattle and sheep are treated in live transport and about the conditions of chickens in cages. 

If someone presents me with information that is well documented, doesn't talk to me like I am guilty of beating up baby dolphins and most importantly doesn't try to convince me with emotional sensationalism, then I am all ears, open minded and will give consideration to the discussion.  

And thats perfectly fine. Ive never met a peta representative or activist, but I know that these egregious cruelties do in fact exist in the US. If they want to make it their sole mandate to bring these industry practices to the public forum then that is their prerogative, and you have the right to make up your mind about what they have to say. I find their cause to be a good one as animals have no cause and no voice. Any representation is better than none. They may over do it, but at least we are having conversation about the meat that we consume, and that conversation at least brings us awareness which is ultimately healthy. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I saw this a long time ago and I have no idea if it's true or not, but if it is, then PETA are monsters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-j-winograd/peta-kills-puppies-kittens_b_2979220.html

Without putting that into play (because I'm not entirely sure it's true) I think PETA goes waaay over the top, and is very extreme with what they do to promote their cause. They act like humans < animals, which is ridiculous.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole