CoD: Ghosts hacked on PS3 and Xbox 360...already...before its launch...

TopWargamer

shocker

mw2- slightly improved mw

mw3- remapped mw2

ghost- the feces of mw3

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

not even surprised..............

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

All of that graphics hype, and the game still looks like ass :P

More on topic, this doesn't surprise me at all. Hacking has been a thing in cod for a while now, and they haven't changed much so its almost a given that it's easy to hack.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

shocker

mw2- slightly improved mw

mw3- remapped mw2

ghost- the feces of mw3

mw2 was best COD imo. played all the time with my friends. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

oh no doubt. 

i actually paid $15 for it a few months ago. but MW3 was just an awkward remap.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Really? I personally feel that Cod 4 is the best cod, and always will be. Mw2 was fun, but I still love Cod 4 the most.

Those graphics look like shit...oh wait, it's console, that's why.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yeah just not looking forward to this cod. Have been a long time cod player and have owned all previous games. I personally really enjoyed black ops 2 and thought it was the best in the series behind cod 4. Very disappointed about lack of competitive features in ghosts hopefully IW can release some big post launch patches but they havent really been known for that.

Really? I personally feel that Cod 4 is the best cod, and always will be. Mw2 was fun, but I still love Cod 4 the most.

i LOVED the AC-130. like LOVED. SO OP IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. 

Mw2 encouraged camping too much because the kill streaks were too op

i LOVED the AC-130. like LOVED. SO OP IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. 

But not having BS killstreaks is what made cod4 fun  :blink: That and it just played so nice :)

Okay, since everybody's saying their fav CoD, mine is Black Ops (original not the sh*tty BO2)

Yes it did require 500 bullets to kill 1 man but it was really fun while it lasted (the 1 year span)

Okay, since everybody's saying their fav CoD, mine is Black Ops (original not the sh*tty BO2)

Yes it did require 500 bullets to kill 1 man but it was really fun while it lasted (the 1 year span)

Mine was MW2 but Black Ops was my last favorite CoD.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

but they have fish AI!! its all worth it

yeah! *cough SM64 *cough (it's still probably a better game anyways)

I freaking hated the one man army grenade launching knife stabbing no-dedicated-server garbage, but sadly I probably spent the most time on MW2 than any CoD.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

and they say consoles aren't hackable/pirateable.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Wow this game looks bad on xbox.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|