Is it just me or does this guy act a little Conceited?

Air tree

Well i was browsing pcpartpicker and i noticed this build http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Hig just look at the comments by him. It seems he puts him self on a pretty damn high horse. "I wish i could find a partner who didn't just like me for my money" and "My lonely self. I live in a 3 story house. I'm 26 years old with a masters degree in Computer Engineering. You do the math buddy. I'm pushing around 100K+ a year."

It's a way overkill and a waste of money build and all but the guy him self just seems like a attention whore and just doing it because he has the money then goes off to flaunt it and brag about how much he makes.

100k+ a year is pretty low if he had ambitions. For an everyday masters in Computer Engineering it sounds about right.

I wanna earn 100k a year....

Would be lucky if I earn like 20k.......

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I wanna earn 100k a year....

Would be lucky if I earn like 20k.......

:huh: What's the minimum wage in the UK?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

:huh: What's the minimum wage in the UK?

Something like £6.50 an hour or something.

48 hours a week, barley like £14-16k a year.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Once i get job next year i will be only making 9k a year since of hour restriction due to my age. Sadly. But that's not bad for a 14 year old.

Did you ever think he was just trolling OP?  Also money is evil and makes people do things that are not always beneficial to themselves in the end or to the world so his actions are not surprising here.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Titan 4-way SLI, four 1Tb SSDs, a total of 10000$ and yet less than 1000$ in displays. He could've gotten some fancy 1440p or even a 4K display. No proper audio setup either.Typical rich idiot, thinking that if he takes the most expensive components he will get the better performance. The Windows Ultimate at 180$ demonstrates that lol

No wonder he's single, who'd want to live with someone like that? :P

Oh right! I forgot that you're thinking of 20k pounds. Well, yours is higher than ours here in Ontario. Our min. wage is 10.25 CAD/hour

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Oh right! I forgot that you're thinking of 20k pounds. Well, yours is higher than ours here in Ontario. Our min. wage is 10.25 CAD/hour

Lol yeh should of mentioned that! :P my bad ^^

Still £14-16k (British pounds) is pathetic and barely enough to get by.

I went to university, degree in computer engineering and software programming.  Can't get a job.

Just had an interview for the AA call center on Friday, thats like the best I can get (if I even get it).  Its stupid.

Did you ever think he was just trolling OP?  Also money is evil and makes people do things that are not always beneficial to themselves in the end or to the world so his actions are not surprising here.

He has a full buildlog so i really doubt he's trolling.

It's £6.19 in the UK. It sucks trying to get a job. Every one I've tried applying to has been rejected >.>

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

It's £6.19 in the UK. It sucks trying to get a job. Every one I've tried applying to has been rejected >.>

Yeah I know right. I FINALLY, just landed a job a couple weeks ago. My plan was to work and save up for uni tuition so I don't have a huge amount of student debt. Since this summer when I graduated high school, 4 months later have I finally got one.

This guy.... 

that will be all 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

The heck..I was paid USD4.40/hr waiting tables in a restaraunt. Best country evar

Waiters get paid shit. The real money comes from tips in america. If your not a likeable women Good luck :P

Glad to see I'm not the only guy around here still in his early teens. :D

I just noticed you live in the same state as me as well.

Welcome to the forums on a side note!

The guy has built four computer with GTX780s, 770s and Titans that total $25k+ with custom watercooling in past 6 months. Maybe you think he's cocky, but I really think he's that lonely. It really must suck to have a lot of cash and no one to spend it with.

The guy has built four computer with GTX780s, 770s and Titans that total $25k+ with custom watercooling in past 6 months. Maybe you think he's cocky, but I really think he's that lonely. It really must suck to have a lot of cash and no one to spend it with.

He does have a girlfriend. He said so in the comments. "I have a girlfriend that lives 15 minutes away from me" Maybe he believes that she is just with him for his money but still. He wouldn't be with her if she did.

He could always not tell women or people he knows that he is rich. (100k a year is not exactly rolling in the dow for his degree and such.)

Well i was browsing pcpartpicker and i noticed this build http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Hig just look at the comments by him. It seems he puts him self on a pretty damn high horse. "I wish i could find a partner who didn't just like me for my money" and "My lonely self. I live in a 3 story house. I'm 26 years old with a masters degree in Computer Engineering. You do the math buddy. I'm pushing around 100K+ a year."

It's a way overkill and a waste of money build and all but the guy him self just seems like a attention whore and just doing it because he has the money then goes off to flaunt it and brag about how much he makes.

1. Most likely he's a keyboard warrior. He probably lives in his mom's basement and is like 57.

2. 100k a year is not that much. At least here, it's upper middle class.

3. He is trying to attract girls by showing off his e-peen which should be proof enough that he has not touched a girl irl yet [paying doesn't count].

4. The reason he is talking about his [imaginary] salary, is because he isn't even near that, my guess was gouvernment check. "You don't talk about money, you own it."

5. Why does this guy get even responded to?! Dear Santa, I'd wish for an Internet without people being able to comment. On anything. kkthxbye.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

He does have a girlfriend. He said so in the comments. "I have a girlfriend that lives 15 minutes away from me" Maybe he believes that she is just with him for his money but still. He wouldn't be with her if she did.

He could always not tell women or people he knows that he is rich. (100k a year is not exactly rolling in the dow for his degree and such.)

I find 100k at 26 to be pretty good. Once I finish my masters in electronic engineering at best I'll be getting €36k which is $50k per year and I'll have to move to another country for that, and I already find that to be A LOT.

Also, once someone has been to your house they'll know how rich you are, it's not really something you can hide.

1. Most likely he's a keyboard warrior. He probably lives in his mom's basement and is like 57.

2. 100k a year is not that much. At least here, it's upper middle class.

3. He is trying to attract girls by showing off his e-peen which should be proof enough that he has not touched a girl irl yet [paying doesn't count].

4. The reason he is talking about his [imaginary] salary, is because he isn't even near that, my guess was gouvernment check. "You don't talk about money, you own it."

5. Why does this guy get even responded to?! Dear Santa, I'd wish for an Internet without people being able to comment. On anything. kkthxbye.

Jealous much? Your jimmies seem pretty rustled.

Also, Switzerland is a very special place, $100k is what a nurse would make. In other countries it's very different.