Is it just me or does this guy act a little Conceited?

Air tree

Jealous much? Your jimmies seem pretty rustled.

Of what? ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Of what? ^^

His 4 titans would be my guess.

His 4 titans would be my guess.

Why? ^^ Besides the fact that I prefer AMD I really am not eager for a titan. Not that kind of fetish.

I am just kinda shocked that so many people here don't seem to have enough insight in sad beings such as him to see that he's some sad lonely guy, who tries to get chicks on PCPartPicker.

How can one not see that the possibility of what he's saying to be actually true is around 1%? And even IF it was true, it was even sadder.

I am just kinda shocked that so many people here don't seem to have enough insight in sad beings such as him to see that he's some sad lonely guy, who tries to get chicks on PCPartPicker.

How can one not see that the possibility of what he's saying to be actually true is around 1%? And even IF it was true, it was even sadder.

I think what he said is a million times more believable than your "version". Maybe you're projecting yourself onto him? That makes more sense to me.

I think what he said is a million times more believable than your "version". Maybe you're projecting yourself onto him? That makes more sense to me.

That's really sad.

And you're oddly butthurt may I call you "welfareprince" ? ^^

That's really sad.

And you're oddly butthurt may I call you "welfareprince" ? ^^

I agree, it really is sad.

Why the hell would I let anyone call me that? That's rather messed up.

Regardless of how happy or lonely this guy is. I think it's insane to spend $10,000 on a PC with a $100,000 salary (not that that is low at all). Let alone if this guy also built other computers on top of this. But hey it's his money and his life.

The real thing that bothers me is how he refers to his salary as "around 100k+ a year", you can't use around and + in the same instance. It's like saying "maybe that can possibly do that". But even saying that wouldn't bother me as much because at least the two words have more similar meanings. Around can be more or less, but plus has to be more. Either say around 100k or 100k+.

The heck..I was paid USD4.40/hr waiting tables in a restaraunt. Best country evar

I am male, from Singapore. Tips are for the boss here(at least in the restaraunt I worked at). It's dumb.

-____- It's still like that? I'm glad I'm not in Singapore now (no offense). My dad used to tell me how he got so much less than what I'm getting right now (min wage, 10.25USD/hr).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

So much "money" and he goes for a Gold PSU, not platinum. leik wutf

There is not many platinum if any power supplies that have the wattage the guy needs.

I hope you guys realize that that's fake.

His build log of Meduse is someone else's on OCN and the person who build that one didn't build the others.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

The original Medusa, where he stole screen shots from"

http://www.overclock.net/t/1380883/build-log-900csq-900d-maxed-out-everything-watercooled-acrylic-tubing

It's called the 900CSQ.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

umm, ok? what a dick. my familt makes 150k a year but i don't brag about it. this guy seems like a sore loser. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

The original Medusa, where he stole screen shots from"

http://www.overclock.net/t/1380883/build-log-900csq-900d-maxed-out-everything-watercooled-acrylic-tubing

It's called the 900CSQ.

weird.. he added it like 10 mins ago too. It wasn't there when I first saw his profile.

umm, ok? what a dick. my familt makes 150k a year but i don't brag about it. this guy seems like a sore loser. 

Technically you just did.

Oh right! I forgot that you're thinking of 20k pounds. Well, yours is higher than ours here in Ontario. Our min. wage is 10.25 CAD/hour

In NC it is $7.25 an hour which = $7.57 CAD and = £4.52. Keep on complaining...

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Oh right! I forgot that you're thinking of 20k pounds. Well, yours is higher than ours here in Ontario. Our min. wage is 10.25 CAD/hour

In New Hampshire, minimum wage is around $7.50 USD/ hour. Poeple on welfare get more than that but that's a different subject.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Jealous much? Your jimmies seem pretty rustled.

Also, Switzerland is a very special place, $100k is what a nurse would make. In other countries it's very different.

in America it's about what the median middle class makes before taxes. He's acting extremely cocky. Obviously he has more money than brains and is talking bull because no "engineer" would buy 4 titans knowing how badly they scale. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

weird.. he added it like 10 mins ago too. It wasn't there when I first saw his profile.

When have I ever said I am superior than anyone on this forum because of money? I stated my family's income, i never tried to put anyone down by saying it. This guy is acting like he's a big shot. 

Here's where he stole the 4 titan build from:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1751610

in America it's about what the median middle class makes before taxes. He's acting extremely cocky. Obviously he has more money than brains and is talking bull because no "engineer" would buy 4 titans knowing how badly they scale. 

That PC runs Crysis 3 at max settings on 120fps at 3340x1920 resolution. I'd say they actually scale pretty well.

That PC runs Crysis 3 at max settings on 120fps at 3340x1920 resolution. I'd say they actually scale pretty well.

Thanks for the laugh! 

http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4031/13/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-3-way4-way-sli-review-incl-5760x1080-and-frametimes-crysis-3---5760x1080-+-frametimes

I wonder if he LMFAO'd to any of those comments...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

The dude did post his benchmarks and the benchmark you posted is 8 months old. Drivers do change.

Either way that link just proves that 4 titans scale pretty well.

1 titan - 17.4 fps

2 titans - 28.7 fps

3 titans - 42.1 fps

4 titans -  53 fps

That's almost linear. Each extra titan should be scaling at about 90%. That is actually an impressive scaling, I have no idea why you claim they scale bad and then post a benchmark saying exactly the opposite.

The dude did post his benchmarks and the benchmark you posted is 8 months old. Drivers do change.

1 titan - 17.4 fps

2 titans - 28.7 fps

3 titans - 42.1 fps

4 titans -  53 fps

That's almost linear. Each extra titan should be scaling at about 90%. That is actually an impressive scaling, I have no idea why you claim they scale bad and then post a benchmark saying exactly the opposite.

1 titan - 17.4 fps

2 titans - 28.7 fps

3 titans - 42.1 fps

4 titans -  53 fps

http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4031/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-3-way4-way-sli-review-incl-5760x1080-and-frametimes wasnt the full review, my bad. 

take a look @ this for example 

http://us.hardware.info/reviews/4031/7/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-3-way4-way-sli-review-incl-5760x1080-and-frametimes-assassins-creed-iii---5760x1080-+-frametimes