Xbox One/PS4 - Why delay on titles - Network - DRM

Do you think this is rumors?

And do you hope it is.

(Video from ReviewTechUSA)

Not that guy again...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Won't know until I get the both consoles but I'd say that Microsoft is going to be the only company dealing with struggles to get Xbox Live up and running fluently. XBL seems more complex than PSN which is why I see them having problems. 

I absolutely hate reviewtechusa. I honestly don't understand him, he likes consoles, then he says he can't support them (for some stupid reason), and now he says that the launch's of both consoles are going to be a disaster?

What delay on many titles? Tho only one that I know of is Watch Dogs and that's for some reason I can't think of. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Its safe to say both of them are going to have troubles on launch, infrastructure failures, overheating, limited games available, systems getting bricked due to faults among other problems they are likely going to have at least one of....

Cmon its inevitable that something it going to go wrong with both of them lol

This guy is talking complete bollocks to get views but both launches are going to be plagued with issues.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

This guy claims that COD: Ghosts will be 720p on both consoles because of the lackluster online capabilities of both consoles at launch. That makes no sense, since when does online play hold back hardware performance?

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

4:10

that doesnt make any sense

so what he is saying is that some how playing online should have been 1080p but since its gimped (what ever that means) it can only be playable at 720p ????

im pretty sure u arnt streaming that game from servers u are only connecting to them

with that logic should single player be 1080p ??

there is BS here

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

This guy claims that COD: Ghosts will be 720p on both consoles because of the lackluster online capabilities of both consoles at launch. That makes no sense, since when does online play hold back hardware performance?

Since I am a sub,2 days after he posted this video, confirmation came that PS4 would be 1080p and he made a video about it and he "apologized" about the previous video in which he stated  that it would run 720p. 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Since I am a sub,2 days after he posted this video, confirmation came that PS4 would be 1080p and he made a video about it and he "apologized" about the previous video in which he said that it would run 720p. 

That just proves that he was spouting shit and has little-to-no knowledge on the subjects of which he was speaking.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

4:10

that doesnt make any sense

so what he is saying is that some how playing online should have been 1080p but since its gimped (what ever that means) it can only be playable at 720p ????

im pretty sure u arnt streaming that game from servers u are only connecting to them

with that logic should single player be 1080p ??

there is BS here

I think some of it are bullshit. Just wanted to share to hear other people's view on this :)

I absolutely hate reviewtechusa. I honestly don't understand him, he likes consoles, then he says he can't support them (for some stupid reason), and now he says that the launch's of both consoles are going to be a disaster?

What delay on many titles? Tho only one that I know of is Watch Dogs and that's for some reason I can't think of. 

Watch Dogs, Drive Club, and I think something else all got delayed into next year. Whatever reason Ubi gave the real reason for Watch Dogs was likely because AC4 was too close and they also wanted to get away from COD: Ghosts. Having extra development time is just a bonus.

That just proves that he was spouting shit and has little-to-no knowledge on the subjects of which he was speaking.

Probably yes, but he might be right about the other stuff that he said in the video.Like PS4 day-1 patch being a way to cover Sony's DRM.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Probably yes, but he might be right about the other stuff that he said in the video.Like PS4 day-1 patch being a way to cover Sony's DRM.

I will agree, that bit of information may very well be true. Almost everything else, though, I'm 99% positive is completely false.

Project MiniConsole

This is the only one which could be true...

Certain people should be able to tell if its true or not, since it will be built into the console somewhere.

And if they can find something about it, then lol sony ;p

Let's go through his claims:

Game delays- It is possible and we won't know until launch. However, I am doubting it simply due to the complete lack of proof.

Trade ups- They have stated this in the past. Understandably they don't want people buying the current gen versions, buying the PS4 versions, then selling their old copies. It makes sense.

Dead Rising 3- The game never looked good and some early reports were saying the game was a mess as far back as E3. If it's not a good game it's because it was rushed out for launch on non-final dev kits, like most launch titles.

COD: Ghosts- I call BS on the XB1 network being the reason for it being 720p.

Day 1 patch to remove DRM- Possible. I wouldn't doubt that Sony planned to do similar DRM and had talks about it then abandoned it due to the reaction. That said, I can't trust  hidden sources that can't be remotely verified. I HATE unnamed source bullshit in the games media, 99% of the time it's BS and fake.

I think the Day 1 patch with DRM is real.