What cuisine do you like the best?

Velvet Revolver

My ultimate cuisine is Italian. I just love pasta, and varieties of cheeses, plus I can never go wrong with a chicken burger with all the toppings, or a great italian sandwich or sub. What gets old are the chain restaurants like Subway, Boston Pizza or Mucho Burrito, Wendy's, Five Guys, Fat Burger, Edo, Opa, Swiss Chalet, White Spot, Harveys, Humpty's, Jack Astors, The Keg, Moxies, MileStones, Chili's, iHOP, Panago, Domino's, A&W, KFC, Joeys, Pizza Hut.

I like small independent places, its even better when they got an open kitchen and a nice tidy eating area and spotless bathroom. These cue's tell a lot about the operator and if they care or not. Grease joints and Diners are my thing now. I am noticing there are a ton around.

Italian is also my favourite. The lengths I'd go to for a good seafood risotto... And tiramisu :x I also love French food (dear lord their cheeses), by Italian just edges it.

Italian or Mexican food. Never had French food but I've heard it's really great.

Vietnamese (south, not north), modern Australian (fine dining only) and Japanes.

Seriously, anyone that hasn't tried Vietnamese don't know what they are missing!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Is it true that Italians are somehow pissed at Americans, for the lack of better word, "corrupted" the pizza? I know that true, authentic italian pizza doesn't have meat.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I like my cuisine like how I like my girls, free.

kek

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

Asian, Indian to Russian, Japanese to Mongolian.

Nothing to see here, move along

4 hours ago, killcomic said:

modern Australian

What is Aussy cuisine?

Vegemite, Kangaroo and Koala meat, Dingo burgers.

Indian; I love dosa and idli.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

2 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

What is Aussy cuisine?

Vegemite, Kangaroo and Koala meat, Dingo burgers.

Cough....

http://www.quay.com.au/menu#dinner

Japanese, hands down.

Beyond anything else, sushi is my favorite food.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Lebanese and Persian mostly, Indian sometimes.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Greek and Thai

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Mercury is yummmy.

Every food is toxic to some degree in some way. It always confuses me that people point out the mercury content in seafood...

North East English food.... i.e. pizza that would make any Italian commit homicide, kebabs that would make Turkish people commit homicide, and fish and chips that are well.... fish and chips 

8 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Every food is toxic to some degree in some way. It always confuses me that people point out the mercury content in seafood...

Dont be confused, be informed.

Just now, Velvet Revolver said:

Don't be confused, be informed.

...?

I'm confused at that statement.

15 hours ago, killcomic said:

Vietnamese (south, not north), modern Australian (fine dining only) and Japanes.

Seriously, anyone that hasn't tried Vietnamese don't know what they are missing!

I fucking love banh mis and pho. I have to admit I haven't tried much else for Vietnamese cuisine since those two things are so amazing I have to order one or the other any time I go to a viet restaurant. 

I would have to pick Italian or French.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

3 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I fucking love banh mis and pho. I have to admit I haven't tried much else for Vietnamese cuisine since those two things are so amazing I have to order one or the other any time I go to a viet restaurant. 

I recommend 'bun bo hue' (spicy beef and noodle soup) if you don't mind a bit of chilli and  'com tam' (broken rice wit pork chops). Heavenly!

Funny thing is, apparently Vietnamese food in the US is a little bit different to Australia (according to my wife's relatives that live in the US). Not a lot different, but just a tad. If guess they cater for local tastes.

25 minutes ago, killcomic said:

I recommend 'bun bo hue' (spicy beef and noodle soup) if you don't mind a bit of chilli and  'com tam' (broken rice wit pork chops). Heavenly!

Funny thing is, apparently Vietnamese food in the US is a little bit different to Australia (according to my wife's relatives that live in the US). Not a lot different, but just a tad. If guess they cater for local tastes.

Nice, I'll have to keep those in mind next time I go out for Vietnamese. In college I had a couple of friends from Vietnam who turned me on to pho and banh mi, stuff is amazing.

As long as it's not the awful and blasphemous Los Angeles pizza. Ugh!

Chinese, Italian, and Japanese for me. Hands down! ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Homemade fettuccine alfredo

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB