Official AMD ZEN preview on the 13th of December 2016

Notional
5 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Yes, more cores, more threads is what AMD been doing

You sir, win the internet until 30/11/2016.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

5 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

We were all hyped for No Man's Sky, now look where it is

updated with the performance suggest before launch. Hopeful that zen will be no man sky and not no mans FX

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

5 hours ago, Sakkura said:

Also AMD went bankrupt last week

Wait wut? AMD went bankrupt? F*ckkkk

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

5 hours ago, Notional said:

AMD_Zen_Specs.jpg

That's a weird ass way of applying a weird ass black thermal paste

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

That's a weird ass way of applying a weird ass black thermal paste

Actually, it's 10w-40 engine oil. Zen needs it for all the horsepower it has, and the cooler is scarily similar to the turbocharger Ford uses.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Actually, it's 10w-40 engine oil. Zen needs it for all the horsepower it has, and the cooler is scarily similar to the turbocharger Ford uses.

I would pay top dollar for that.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Just now, Urishima said:

I would pay top dollar for that.

I'd still use an aftermarket AiO. The whistle they have when they slow down is annoying when it's 3 ft. from you.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Well great, something new and official! 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Been looking forward to zen ever since they announced that the architecture was pretty much built from scratch.  Their new APUs should be pretty awesome with Zen/Polaris architecture but thats not till later next year :( 

47 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

I'd still use an aftermarket AiO. The whistle they have when they slow down is annoying when it's 3 ft. from you.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chu chu chu BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chu chu chu chu

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

It better be good lol

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

AMD: The Square Enix of the computer space, that takes 1 quintillion years to release a new product lineup and one that even surprises.

.-.

Groomlake Authority

11 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

-snip-

I can't tell if you believe him or not. xD

He's making fun of Patrick.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I've learnt to be disappointed before a major release. Since AMD are releasing Zen and Vega SoonTM, I have no hopes for them, therefore I can be pleasantly surprised when they do release c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

18 hours ago, Sakkura said:

Sorry, but Patrick has proof that it's not Zen and also Zen is bad and terrible. Also AMD went bankrupt last week and Intel bought Tesla so Jim Keller definitely works there.

http://marketrealist.com/2016/10/amd-turn-near-bankruptcy-financial-flexibility/

I don't think their failure is so imminent.

Economics aside I think it's best to see what they really are up to always keeping in mind that it will be much better for them to stick around so to keep competition up and not leaving the whole market in the hands of Nvidia and Intel for our own good! Monopoly has always been a bad thing for consumers' pockets!

1 minute ago, AndrewBit said:

http://marketrealist.com/2016/10/amd-turn-near-bankruptcy-financial-flexibility/

I don't think their failure is so imminent.

Economics aside I think it's best to see what they really are up to always keeping in mind that it will be much better for them to stick around so to keep competition up and not leaving the whole market in the hands of Nvidia and Intel for our own good! Monopoly has always been a bad thing for consumers' pockets!

I was just poking fun at a forum member who's been overzealous with the AMD criticism.

ZXpCZwo.png

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

I have an i7-6800K ordered for delivery in early-January.

Hopefully AMD will be able to deliver something that will make me cancel that order.

Hard to be hyped about something thats been held out so long at this point, ngl.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

Can't wait for them to show how well it runs Solitare. Their last Zen demo was cringe, compared to Nvidia's. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

21 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

NOTHING STOPS  THE HYPE TRAIN

Now my Tea is all over my keyboard

15 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Can't wait for them to show how well it runs Solitare. Their last Zen demo was cringe, compared to Nvidia's. 

nvidia did a zen demo ?

/s

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

7 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

nvidia did a zen demo ?

/s

Yes they was more zen then amd zen. They showed if a few days after nvidiademo their gtx 1070 and 1080, and some bitch shouted "i can afford that" when nvidia announced the msrp for 1080.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list