LTT forum had been become a super laggy lately.

mrchow19910319

LTT forum had been become a lot more laggy lately. I am not sure whether it is me only. Using the search bar I need to wait for 2,3 minutes to see the result. When I open the forum, the site is there, but at the top of the browser the loading circle is just keep spinning. It takes a huge amount of time for it to load completely. My isp provides me 50MB bandwidth. I did not have this issue before. Also I am using chrome on my Mac my pc as well as iPad. I have no idea how to solve it. Is it just a temporary thing? Are you guys doing any sort of maintainace? (I have no idea how server works ) but did you guys limit the bandwidth in Asia? Specifically china? .......... 

someone please tell tell me what's going on.... 

I had some comment about how I don't like this channel's recent videos, but don't ban me out of this forum...............

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Whats your internet speed like when you're trying to load the site, and anything else using network in the background?

They've been working fine for me.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I dont have an issue with it. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

Whats your internet speed like when you're trying to load the site, and anything else using network in the background?

They've been working fine for me.

Yeah. I know more than likely this is just an individual issue. 

My download speed is like 25kb. And no. There are not some background apps who's uses a lot of bandwidth. While LTT site is super laggy I can open YouTube and watch 1080p vids with no problem.the download speed can go as high as 4MB/s. not really high for us users. But high enough for me to watch full he vids on YouTube.  Other sites works fine too. Just LTT forum. 

It is much faster than that for me (always < 5 seconds), and according to our telementry that is much slower than almost everyone else. Can you try something (in Chrome desktop):

• Open the dev tools using F12
  • Press F1
  • Make sure that "Disable Cache (while DevTools is open)" (under "Network", roughly top middle) is UNCHECKED
  • Close the settings page and switch to the network tab
  • Refresh the page
  • Let it finish loading
  • Scroll to the top of the network panel, and expand the dev tools to be as large as possible
  • Take a screenshot of the tools (the waterfall chart and associated data is what I'm interested in) and post it here.
  • Ideally, if you can scroll down and take more screenshots so that all parts of the network data are screenshotted, it would help, but the top is the important part I think.

HTTP/2 203

37 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

001.png002.png003.png004.png

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

It is much faster than that for me (always < 5 seconds), and according to our telementry that is much slower than almost everyone else.

It can't be that you are spying on us. :P

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 hour ago, Bouzoo said:

It can't be that you are spying on us. :P

no pls dont see i just used subpal to get 10 subs ;(

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux