How to get a Black Friday deal UK!!!

alexjt11

So I was thinking that Black Friday is a great time to upgrade your rig and people could offer how they have found deals in the past or whatever.

So this is to help everyone in the UK!

And me!

Cheers

Hold on a second, the post makes no sense. What's your question?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

11 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

The title is a question but theres no question marks in the entire post. Pardon? 

The title isnt a question. Its simply to direct people to a hopefully helpful post.

10 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Hold on a second, the post makes no sense. What's your question?

There is no question. I said people could offer how they found deals. 

Maybe you two should read a little better.

3 minutes ago, alexjt11 said:

The title isnt a question. Its simply to direct people to a hopefully helpful post.

There is no question. I said people could offer how they found deals. 

Maybe you two should read a little better.

You just said "how people found deals" and the way people find deals is by looking online and finding the deals and clicking the purchase button.

So.................is there an actual question?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

You just said "how people found deals" and the way people find deals is by looking online and finding the deals and clicking the purchase button.

So.................is there an actual question?

no? There is no question.

3 minutes ago, alexjt11 said:

Ok cool, have a good day.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

11 minutes ago, alexjt11 said:

So this is spam then?

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

2 minutes ago, rn8686 said:

So this is spam then?

My god no.

It was meant to be so that people could share how they found deals on black friday in the UK?

Im not selling anything im not doing anything but trying to pull the UK community to answer a simple question. How did you find deals? Are there good websites?

11 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Ok cool, have a good day.

Just now, alexjt11 said:

My god no.

It was meant to be so that people could share how they found deals on black friday in the UK?

Im not selling anything im not doing anything but trying to pull the UK community to answer a simple question. How did you find deals? Are there good websites?

But you said there was no question. 

15 minutes ago, alexjt11 said:

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

1 minute ago, rn8686 said:

But you said there was no question. 

Well there was no question in the title or the text that I wrote. But underlying this there was a question I guess. IDK

2 minutes ago, alexjt11 said:

How did you find deals? Are there good websites?

OH! So you do have questions! That's a good start :)

Amazon is a great website, not sure what the equivalent of newegg is in the uk.

I usually go to every website I know and look through all the prices of stuff I need.

Looking at prices of stuff you don't need will just lead to impulse buys and wasted money.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, alexjt11 said:

Well there was no question in the title or the text that I wrote. But underlying this there was a question I guess. IDK

I was confused because both in the title and the post, you didn't actually say anything like "let's share Black Friday deals" or "does anyone know of any Black Friday deals?".

You just left it at "Black Friday is a great time to upgrade your rig and share previous deals to help me and everyone in the UK." No question, no request, just confusion.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Tbh I don't see what's so confusing or why people are being so harsh. Basically the OP made a post directing people to post any links to any great Uk black Friday/Cyber Monday deals they have come across. However, over here it's really just a marketing gimmick and there isn't usually many great deals, infact some of the best deals I've had have been on "none" sale days like my Corsair M65 RGB mouse I got for £35 delivered last year (no idea how that happened) and my GPU, I bought it for £579 and its price has steadily increased ever since.

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P