What is your favorite food and drink?

TechTheWorld

Food, pretty much everything that tastes good, from salads to steaks.

And what comes to drinks, nothing beats ice cold beer and Islay whiskies.

cheetos and mountain dew....jkjk. Usually I drink dangerous amounts of soda, and then I literally drink nothing but water, tea, and milk for a couple months and go back. As far as food goes, it all depends on the exact moment i'm in. Usually when I'm gaming i drink a shake or smoothie so it can quench my thirst as well as my hunger without making a mess :).

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

I drink water and I eat chicken and rice every day of the week, I eat veges and fruit as well. In other words I'm a health nut and I like staying in shape :)
Yes, about every 2 weeks I will order pizza, I always get a supreme or the works but thats only because its the only thing for food i can not say no to. It also throws off my metabolism which is a good thing, helps you gain more muscle, so your body does not get use to in taking the same food over and over.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Anything edible really, & new food! Discovering and trying new exotic food is always exiting, though can be deadly at times. Might be better to not know what you're eating sometimes...

As for drinks, probably coffee. Anytime! Maybe I'm addicted ahaha.

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

I could live off of Chex Cereal and Milk for a very long time. Really love them.

Food, couldn't say.

Drink, proper coffee. None of that iced stuff.

Black is the way to go.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Food, couldn't say.

Black is the way to go.

Yes sir, once you go black you never go back.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Food, couldn't say.

Yep! I lived in panama for a while and wow was the coffee good! Coffee bushes everywhere! IT WAS EPIC!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Steak with mashed potatoes & corn ! OH MY GOD !
OOO! I have not had steak in months:( U forgot gravy!

I could live off of Chex Cereal and Milk for a very long time. Really love them.
You would not live very long....

Cheesecake + Coffee, hands down. That combo... *drools*

Cheesecake + Coffee, hands down. That combo... *drools*
You forgot bacon. But yes that sounds delightful....

Definitely bubble tea/boba!

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus Strix 1080 Ti | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: 2x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | PSU: Seasonic 80+ Platinum 1000W | Display: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q Cooling: Corsair H100i GT | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Audio: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium with O2 DAC/AMP

This thread is making me hungry
Im starving. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4PCF70HBkU

I have quite a few favourite's but here is just one that I'm kind of craving at the moment and they are microwaved or baked (doesn't really matter, they are both nice) potatoes drowning in butter and my favourite thing/s to drink is coffee (quite standard I think), beer sometimes and finally Coca-Cola, the real stuff not the cheap crap.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Bubble tea, fillet steak HMMM

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

• 1 month later...

Ramen... just, just ramen.

EhhJM1a.jpg

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Beer & Flammkuchen it's an alsatian kind of pizza, but with creme freche and a different taste.

a.jpg

REDBULL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its just tastey... 

Cane's chicken fingers. This forum is very diverse so a lot of you who don't live in the U.S. won't have a clue what I'm talking about lol. But I assure you, you are in fact missing out.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)