What is your favorite food and drink?

TechTheWorld

Korv á la Forsell, it's a huge coincidence, but also awesome.

Cheers,

Linus

Spätzle- an Austrian specialty, a type of noodle dough that after it's been cooked in water is added into a pan of onions and you top it off with cheese

-delicious snips-

French Toast

I prefer Spätzle when they're the longer noodle instead of the really short ones. That's just me.

Bacon

Although a medium rare rump steak is nice.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Five cheese pizza.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I tried steak once. It was meh. Maybe because I tried sirloin IDK

Have a medium rare fillet stake cooked by someone who knows what they are doing.

It's amazing.

Always wanted tobtey British indian food.. But my favorite where I live is tacos of course, you can eat tyemnat any mood and time of the day :D

English british food sucks! Gotta try the real Indian food! I love spicy things :D

Spätzle- an Austrian specialty, a type of noodle dough that after it's been cooked in water is added into a pan of onions and you top it off with cheese

pic.jpg

French Toast

if only I could eat cheese :(

English british food sucks! Gotta try the real Indian food! I love spicy things :D

oh trust me, indian indian food isn't great... 

Bacon

Although a medium rare rump steak is nice.

I love me some bacon wrapped bacon as aside to bacon grease saute'd bacon

Favorite doesn't have a u in it

Korean style fried chicken

korean-fried-chicken1.jpg

Ot yakitori

Yakitori-1-500.jpg

I think I just ordered from that a takeaway. : Chicken Gganpoonggi dunno iuf it is korean but cant wait for it come!

Have a medium rare fillet stake cooked by someone who knows what they are doing.

It's amazing.

I need to go to a butcher and ask him for the softest steak (softest? most tender?) since i hear sirloin is really tough and I thought that was normal/

oh trust me, indian indian food isn't great... 

Depends on where you eat from. If you eat food from a real Indian chef that isnt British then its amazing. The spices mix perfectly. And if it gives you the shits then you have a weak bowel or the places handle meat incorrectly

if only I could eat cheese :(

You can, it just disagrees with you. :lol:

I need to go to a butcher and ask him for the softest steak (softest? most tender?) since i hear sirloin is really tough and I thought that was normal/

Ask for fillet steak.

Ask for fillet steak.

Cheers. I guess more fat is good? If only I could afford that fancy japanese shit. What's it called? That beef steak that has a ton of fat in it and the cows are raised on like beer and massages

You can, it just disagrees with you. :lol:

Haha. Funny thing is, it's actually normal. You are not supposed to process Diary as an adult. It is a weird genetic mutation is the western countries. 

What I am having for dinner tonight

Chicken breast, stuffed with cheese and chorizo, wrapped in bacon served with sliced potatoes sautéed in garlic and butter, with some home made parmesan battered zucchini

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

img_1592.jpg

Duck with potatoes, and everyone else on this forum doesn´t seem to have been on any good resurants judgeing from your favorite type of food. ;)

This is like the "What is your favourite video game" question, with a difficulty factor one milliion times higher.  Every style of cuisine from every place on the planet has so many amazing dishes.  My favourite food is therefore, food.

But okay, how about my go-to meals I eat on a semi-regular basis?  I can pick a few.

1) Sunny-side up eggs, pan seared low-sodium bacon, buttered toast + hot yolk = the best.

Bacon-Eggs-Toast-the-breakfast-bunch-343

2) Stirfry, the seemingly most versatile set of dishes of all, but featured: Udon Noodle stirfries, with as many green veggies as you can find at the market, and egg/chicken/tofu.

P1090934-2-2-490x320.jpg

3) My favourite fast food, chicken shawarma.  Featured: noodle and rice, roasted potatoes, chicken breast slow cooked on a spit, pickled turnips and pickles, hummus and garlic sauce.  I substitute the lettuce salad for Tabbouleh.  Usually it comes with some pita bread so you can assemble your own sandwiches, or you can just get sandwiches too.  My favourite place in town also does wood oven cheese and meat pies.

DSC00086.jpg

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD