What is your favorite food and drink?

TechTheWorld

Cheers. I guess more fat is good? If only I could afford that fancy japanese shit. What's it called? That beef steak that has a ton of fat in it and the cows are raised on like beer and massages

Fillet steak does not come with fat around the edge, it is just a piece of the most succulent cut of meat.

What I am having for dinner tonight

Chicken breast, stuffed with cheese and chorizo, wrapped in bacon served with sliced potatoes sautéed in garlic and butter, with some home made parmesan battered zucchini

Sweet potatoes are where it is at! I have been making sweet potato fries recently in the oven and they are amazing. Especially with himalayan salt.

img_1592.jpg

Duck with potatoes, and everyone else on this forum doesn´t seem to have been on any good resurants judgeing from your favorite type of food. ;)

Is it weird that I have never tried duck? I added duck to my order and I cant wait (crispy aromatic duck)

img_1592.jpg

Bordeaux-Style Duck Breast, Fondant Potatoes, Pan-fried Cep Mushrooms with Bacon, and a Bordelaise Sauce. ;)

Fillet steak does not come with fat around the edge, it is just a piece of the most succulent cut of meat.

Oh, then i need to ask for steak with a high fat content. the really tender ones

Eating it right now. Fried pork with union sauce and potatoes <3. My own risotto is good too

20140819_183142_zps28c108d9.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This is like the "What is your favourite video game" question, with a difficulty factor one milliion times higher.  Every style of cuisine from every place on the planet has so many amazing dishes.  My favourite food is therefore, food.

But okay, how about my go-to meals I eat on a semi-regular basis?  I can pick a few.

1) Sunny-side up eggs, pan seared low-sodium bacon, buttered toast + hot yolk = the best.

Bacon-Eggs-Toast-the-breakfast-bunch-343

2) Stirfry, the seemingly most versatile set of dishes of all, but featured: Udon Noodle stirfries, with as many green veggies as you can find at the market, and egg/chicken/tofu.

P1090934-2-2-490x320.jpg

3) My favourite fast food, chicken shawarma.  Featured: noodle and rice, roasted potatoes, chicken breast slow cooked on a spit, pickled turnips and pickles, hummus and garlic sauce.  I substitute the lettuce salad for Tabbouleh.  Usually it comes with some pita bread so you can assemble your own sandwiches, or you can just get sandwiches too.  My favourite place in town also does wood oven cheese and meat pies.

DSC00086.jpg

Fucking hummus, man! I love the stuff now that I tried it. Gotta get me a 50kg tub

Is it weird that I have never tried duck? I added duck to my order and I cant wait (crispy aromatic duck)

Are you ordering food online or are at a resturant? Duck is stunning btw

It most certainly has.

It does not

post-107252-0-71267700-1408466088_thumb.

I think I just ordered from that a takeaway. : Chicken Gganpoonggi dunno iuf it is korean but cant wait for it come!

It's garlic marinated Korean fried chicken.

Prepare for a bite of heaven. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Eating it right now. Fried pork with union sauce and potatoes <3. My own risotto is good too

20140819_183142_zps28c108d9.jpg

never liked italian food other than pizza. too plain. everything is too tomatoey

Are you ordering food online or are at a resturant? Duck is stunning btw

just-eat.co.uk

I refuse to post just one 

Sushi

Wienerschnittzel(The legit deep fried pork)

Spaetzle

Burritos(Legit Mexican burritos with the radish slice)

Any pot pie

Real grilled Burgers

Fries with Truffle oil

Lamb

Asian Hot-Pot

Korean Tofu Soup with beef intestine

Deep Fried Pork Intestine with leek stuffed inside

Ginger Pork Stirfry

Pizza with Mushrooms and various meats

A Reuben Sandwich

A California Pacific Sandwich

Clam Chowder from Monterrey

Japanese Katsu with Japanese curry 

Dimsum which includes Chicken,feet,baby octupus, and assorted dumplings

Cambodian Beef Stew

Cambodian Chicken Curry

Salmon Cream Cheese Bagel

Smoked Salmon with Crackers

Deli meat sandwich 

Any salad with a sweet vinaigrette and lots of blue cheese.

Large type of Asian mushroom stuffed with meat covered in a sweet sauce

Fried Chicken 

Mac n Cheese

Corn Bread

Tri Tip

Mash Taters

Chili Soup

Any meat that is marbled

Sashimi

Poke Salad with tuna and/or salmon

Grilled Squid

Belgian Waffles with syrup and butter

Honey nut Cheerios with extra honey poured on top

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

It's garlic marinated Korean fried chicken.

Prepare for a bite of heaven. 

I never knew there was garlic in it! I hate garlic and the taste of garlic with all my passion. Maybe it is hidden well but I love it!

never liked italian food other than pizza. too plain. everything is too tomatoey

I think you might've quoted the wrong person?

This is swedish husmanskost(i don't know any good way to translate that)

Ah.. You were talking about the risotto.. I feel like such a knob right now

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Fucking hummus, man! I love the stuff now that I tried it. Gotta get me a 50kg tub

I made my own hummus once without a food processor.  It wasn't very fun to make, but it tasted amazing!  If you have a high powered food processor, I very much recommend it.  Hummus can be flavoured a lot of different ways (how much lemon, how much garlic, etc), but if you make it yourself, you can tweak it how you like it.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

The non-Americanized English spells it with a "u"; Just like Honour or Colour.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/favourite

Neither of them have a u either. Why do you Brits add a U to every word. Armour, Colour, Favourite,it makes no sense. (As I was typing those word with u's my spell check was saying they where spelled wrong)

Im a cook by profession, so I have a fairly varied taste... to a point.

Right now I am in the middle of cooking a roast chicken dinner. Will be serving it with roast and new potato's, broccoli, roasted carrots and parsnips, fresh homemade gravy, and  home made Yorkshire puddings.

I also love making Chilli, Lasagne, Spag bol, Chicken Tikka Masala. I only good from fresh ingredients, and any sauces I need, I make myself. I think my fave food though, is a bacon butty in a home made white bap. toasted on the inside, and with a bit of HP brown sauce.

I think you might've quoted the wrong person?

This is swedish husmanskost(i don't know any good way to translate that)

Ah.. You were talking about the risotto.. I feel like such a knob right now

Isn't rissotto italian?

I made my own hummus once without a food processor.  It wasn't very fun to make, but it tasted amazing!  If you have a high powered food processor, I very much recommend it.  Hummus can be flavoured a lot of different ways (how much lemon, how much garlic, etc), but if you make it yourself, you can tweak it how you like it.

Im a student, I have one of each utensil let alone a food processor. But damn, sounds delicious except garlic. FUCK garlic

Neither of them have a u either. Why do you Brits add a U to every word. Armour, Colour, Favourite,it makes no sense. (As I was typing those word with u's my spell check was saying they where spelled wrong)

You Americans fell off the wagon with no queen and slurred the spelling and accent and you say the true original essence is wrong? TOP KEK