What is your favorite food and drink?

TechTheWorld

My favorite food is yogurt(yes yogurt). Any kind of yogurt.(I actually ate so much that I developed lactose intolerance.). My favorite drink that I have ever had is probably a mango something drink(I dont remember the exact name) I had in the country panama.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Salad, water, pomegranate juice.
You need to eat more food :D

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Asian salad with orange sesame dressing and sparkling water.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Asian salad with orange sesame dressing and sparkling water.
OOOO that sound good.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Favorite drink has to be beer, I don't drink juice or energy drinks or soft drink (unless it's got alcohol in it lol) etc. Couldn't pick a food, there's too many.

my favorite drink is bubble tea....does that count as food too?

I'm stupidly addicted to Coca cola, to the point I have the fridge stocked to the gills and I'd say my favourite food is a huge plate of meaty Nachos with all the trimmings, albeit all of the junk, I'm strangely not a big guy. Oh, and the odd Beer; has anyone ever tried 'Doombar'?

Doner Kebabs and Cider!

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

my favorite drink is bubble tea....does that count as food too?
Sure:)

rice, dried fish curry("karawala" that is what its called in my native language), coconut sambol(spicy salad made with coconut scrapings), and Dahl/daal/dal/(lentil) , and it has to be made by my mom or my girlfriend. oh man then it tastes twice as good. oh and before you go and make fun of me i do like pasta too, any kind of decently cocked pasta and BBQ also....

and BTW i am from sri lanka ( some where in asia if you havent heard of it)

now i am hungry..... MOOOOOOMMMMM I AM HUNGRY......

beer, beer, and more beer, with a chicken burger and an extrordinate amount of chips (fries to usa folk) from the kebab shop, then a tin (can - again for usa people) of peaches... i can eat them for days.... :/

surprised i havent released brown rain D:

Square sausages, apple juice, donner kebab and milk. I also love irn bru but i'm trying to get off of fizzy drinks atm

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Ð¤Ð¸Ð»Ð¸Ñ Ñ Ð»ÑŽÑ‚ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ†Ð° и Ñирене! (bread with "lutenica" and cheese!; I'm from Bulgaria and I don't know the english word fo lutenica :D)And my favourite drink is probably Coca-Cola :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2Z-qalt9MoU#t=70s

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Also orange juice and STROOPWAFELS

a6104.jpgp

The sight of your keyboard killed something somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Green tea bubble tea.

And I Love seafooood!! Not the crappy ones in red lobster and stuff. I mean real seafood you get at fish market in Thailand or Japan. Those are the absolute best.

I drink water and I eat chicken and rice every day of the week, I eat veges and fruit as well. In other words I'm a health nut and I like staying in shape :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Food, couldn't say.

Drink, proper coffee. None of that iced stuff.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Proper steak, with some real skinned potatoes and some veggies on the side and for the drink proper cow milk. Or drink as in general would be coffee.

Or anything what Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation would eat :)

U avin a giggle m8?

Food is hard to narrow down as I wouldn't like to eat the same thing all the time, but probably Mexican, has to be properly made though, not fast food.

Drink, usually water or orange, but maybe a can of Diet Coke. Drink Peroni, or Corona w/ lime. Spirits Jagermeister or Southern Comfort