Who here is a "night owl" ?

Canada EH

I am sometimes. For example, I'm staying up all night right now for no reason in particular, and I have class in the morning. :D

It's 3 A.M., and I still don't feel that tired.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Yup, definitely. I stay up until 4AM on average. It just comes naturally to me.

Lol, yea, work so... kinda have to be haha.  work starts at 8pm, and ends at 6am! :D 

Almost 2am here, gunna down a few more drinks and surf some more.

My searching techniques suck, I spend lots of time rambling around the interweb.

Time seems to fly by, like just 30 minutes ago it was 7pm, now its almost 2am.

Like just 2 days ago I was 26 years old, the next day I turned 30 and multiple years later now I got grey hair.

49 minutes ago, Confused2 said:

Lol, yea, work so... kinda have to be haha.  work starts at 8pm, and ends at 6am! :D

That's my same schedule also. :D

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

That's my same schedule also. :D

I'm a midnight to 8AM guy, I don't even remember what the sun looks like... :'D

Good guess is that a lot of people here are since you know Gamers and all. i remember playing GTA 5 till the sun came up the midnight release.

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

Used to be.. I'd be tired all day till about 11PM then I'd feel like superman. I remember in those days I'd look at the clock and go "Oh, it's only 4am, it's not late" and feel relieved.

Had to turn it around though. lol

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I have always been, amd regular sleep hours never work for me.

Linus is my fetish.

I have been. I usually revert to night owl mode during my periods of unemployement (which haven't been frequent lately but were quite frequent in my 20s). I am fairly good at sticking to a schedule so for example, I get up at 6 am even on my days off work because my body is used to it. In fact I get a bit of an upset stomach during weekends sometimes since I am very used to always eating my meals at the exact same time of the day the weekend throws me off if I don't keep schedule.

But once I actually do have lots of time to just be home doing nothing, I start to shift my schedule until I go to sleep at 9 or 10 AM and wake up at 3 or 4 PM. That schedule seemed fine since I would be very "fresh" to go out with friends and such (Vs today when I'm totally beaten and falling asleep by 8 or 9pm) and had all the wee hours of the day to myself and such.

In fact if I could self employ again I'd probably revert back to that schedule. But I am likely gonna stay put in my current job for a few more months at least so no nightshift for me yet.

-------

Current Rig

-------

i just dont have a stable sleeping shedule, sometimes i sleep at 9 PM the other week i go to sleep at 9AM

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

I'm a night owl, I seem to be able to focus more, be encouraged to do my schoolwork, and play better on video games when it's late. I wish they had night school in my area.

I just looked at the clock and Oh man am I screwed tonight.

Its midnight and I am wide awake.

Think it was the cola I drank at 9pm. Bad Idea.

Hopefully the herbal Melatonin kicks in quick.

But I will do the usual, drink a couple glasses of Chocolate Almond milk and eat some toast with peanut butter.

Just a habit I do.

Maybe since its 12:07am watch some boob tube.

But man oh man am I fucked tonight ;)

My mind's active time starts at 11:00 PM (23:00 hours for you 24 hour folk) and ends at 5:00 AM. Unfortunately, I have to get up for work around that time. My mind is in a fog during the between-time. Copious amounts of caffeine is not very effective. Sometimes makes me wonder how I drive to and from work in one piece, actually.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

• 2 weeks later...

Well there are several factors that kick in for a sleep cycle.

TV, cell phone and computer screens are not much of a help.

Cell phones next to your bed.

Loud noises.

Caffeine, sugar, carbs (bread)

I got kind of a triple wammy here, LCD PC screen in the same room as my bed. I dont watch much TV. Habit now to leave cell phone on desk not on side table next to lamp. And sugar, chocolate milk and toast with peanut butter.

3am is average, never after 5am

11:30am is alarm

so average 7 hrs

Now its 3am, I will down a glass of chocolate milk, have a pickle, maybe some cheese, and go to bed. I know what helps is reading, warm milk, melatonin and OTC sleepers. Routine helps too which I have. I never been a coffee drinker, nor a smoker. But those would be horrible habits to have, and to do before going to bed.

I am a night human

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On 9/12/2016 at 2:51 AM, Canada EH said:

Who here is a "night owl" ?

Most nights im up till 2 am. Mondays and Wednesdays I have to go to bed a a decent house like 12 because Im a college student. Other than that, Im up till the ass crack of dawn. Some times Ive been up till 4am.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Never used to be until I had a concussion two months ago now I cant get to sleep until 3am-4am its pretty annoying (not to mention the chronic headaches)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |