Project Penny

sme81

Shows what you can accomplish when you want to.  Looks incredible!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Can we nominate builds for Build Logs of the Week? Because this DEFINITELY deserves to win. I love how you took just any random parts you had lying around and turned it into something great like this!

The acrylic cover on the mobo was a genius idea!

It's not always about the specs. ;)

Nice Rig man, lots of work done in this build. Hope you get well soon

CPU: i5 3570k @4.4Ghz 1.184v - MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - MEM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 - PSU: Corsair TX650v2 - Asus Sonar DG - Case: CM Storm Enforcer 

Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 - HDD: WD Black 1TB - SSD: Crucial M4 64Gb (as cache)  B)

This rig looks good but I hope this build is for your girl as a way of showing her appreciation and not for you but if it is i suggest you go get a head scan. You do see the amount of pink on this rig right? Get well quick fella!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

This rig looks good but I hope this build is for your girl as a way of showing her appreciation and not for you but if it is i suggest you go get a head scan. You do see the amount of pink on this rig right? Get well quick fella!

Bogus

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

please put a spoiler on the image of your leg  :wacko:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You're an idiot if you think pink is a "girls" color, what a childish thing to say, grow up.

Looks really clean man, good work! :)

• 1 month later...
Nicholas Marzio

It is indeed a XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition card, Just took the heatsink cover plate of it and wrapped it pink.

Snickerzz

Sorry if it was a bit graphic :S

Thanks to everyone for their views on it, hadn't checked the post in months and have to say it puts a smile on your face coming back and seeing it.

Great build glad to see you are back allowed on your bike

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Seems like you guys are digging the motherboard cover :D

Honistly a bit surprised that I'd never seen it done before, but i'm sure someone has :)

Great Job !

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

the amount of awesome in this build is very high

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Wow that is amazing.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Just one though

I believe that the front mesh would look good painted to match the other bits that are also painted

Still though is a great build

Wow! This looks awesome! The pink color scheme looks pretty nice, actually, don't know what's up with people, it is just a color and... this is a awesome. Pretty inspiring.

F**K my brain exploaded from awesones overload

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Glad to see this has went down pretty good, it's kinda put me in the mood to make myself a metallic blue version.

All i need now are more parts...