3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the Blade 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

definetly the blade 14. Im living in a new country for 2 months now and my 5year old Dell Inspiron 5110 broke, so now im stuck with my brothers 6 year laptop with intel core b950. yeah. pretty much sucks. good luck to  everyone tho.

i want the razer blade stealth!
super cool laptop, that would be able to run the games i want, and help me keep mobile as a carer!

I would love to own a razor blade, this laptop that i've been using was the cheapest that i could find and it lags way too much. I've bought so many games on steam for collection, just so one day i can get play games at home on my own laptop. Im hoping i win this so i can finally fulfill this wish of mine  

I'm really interested in trying out gaming on a laptop, now that the pascal GPUs are supposed to be "as good" in laptops as in desktops...

On the other hand I'm probably not gonna game on a laptop...because reasons.

I'll go with the  Razer Blade Stealth. 

The Razer Blade 14, I'd probably use most of it for my college work and then do a little gaming on the side with it. I think this would be awesome to win and would be very useful to me.

I would love the New Razer Blade 14 due to its small and slim form factor. I will use the Blade to awe my friends during LAN party

Definable the new razer blade, Although I probably missed the giveaway :(

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

Razer blade stealth, would be perfect to put in my bag and take to university for study (and also for a bit of light gaming in between studying :P). Also would be an awesome replacement for my 6yr old laptop that can barely run minesweeper! Congrats on reaching 3 million guys!

Hey Guys, as much as you want to say thank you to us, I just wanted to say thank you to You too. Qualitywise your videos are one of the best on YouTube. For the giveaway I would rather choose the Razer Blade 14 as I cant really trace a difference in 4K anyways :D Since I'm going to start studying this october It would be great to take it to uni, work with it on commutes, and maybe.. (just maybe) play some games on it :P

Again congratz to 3 million subs!

Have a good one

~Sailer

I would personally prefer to win the Blade as I am starting university soon and this would be a perfect start. It be be useful both because it is it light and very portable making it convenient to carry and make notes on but also because it performs well enough for gaming in my own time. Thanks for the awesome giveaway anyhow :D