3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

1 minute ago, Awesomn8er said:

How would you know if you won? Where do the say it?

He will message you here on the forums later

I would really like the Razer Blade 14 for both educational/work/recreational reasons!

I was interested in computers for a large majority of my life. When I was in elementary school, both my parents were in the tech industry and my best friend's family worked for Intel. Due to complications within the family, I shortly lost both by the time I hit middle school. Not only did my best friend (Vyas) died in a car accident, I became homeless due to unfortunate circumstances. I remember walking down a neighborhood on a raining, Thanksgiving night and seeing some families opening their blinds near their dinner table and having a happy, warm, family get-together.

Despite not having a lot of money to spend, I would go to the library and watch LinusTechTips to learn more about computers (and left off where my friend's father has taught me).

As I approached my twenties, I received a scholarship and attended a university while majoring in Computer Science. I saved up all my money from working full time at a Kroger while taking classes to finally buy a laptop (it felt odd being one of the few who didn't have a laptop to bring to class). However, shortly into the term, my friend needed to borrow the laptop. When I came back, they told me that my computer shut off and it gave me all the signs that the processor died. Past the warranty, I was left computer-less.

Financially, I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up. Winning this laptop would be absolutely amazing since it would help me greatly with pursuing my degree and my dreams.

Sincerely,

Bruce Truong

PS: My friend took me on a trip for my first ever PAX where you guys were being sponsored to be at as well! I really wanted to say hi since, unbeknownst to you guys, you guys have been my heroes that really changed my life. You ended up getting bombarded by your friends, haha.

PPS: You guys are really tall.

20160904_185108[1].jpg

20160904_185125[1].jpg

Somehow I don't know if i'm in... In case i'm not:
I would take the  Razer Blade 14

Razer blade, but I'd be happy with either as my daughter took over my laptop lol

Please i really want razer blade stealth laptop  because i love video editing but i don't have a single laptop or computer to do that at home so ineed the most for making my career in video editing and gaming

Is i want one a good enough reason???

Probably not... Mkay how can i get you people to choose me?

LETS PULL THE SYMPATHY CARD! I'm a poor student, hoping to get a lovely laptop for university. *insert tears and sniffs* i just dream to have a decent notebook to work on. Hey maybe I can say all my success was from LinusMediaGroup when they gave me that Razer blade stealth? Sound good to you? It sure does to me! Maybe one day when I escape my hellhole of a county to the Great White North of Canada I can say it was you guys who got me there!

P.S (Hey Linus can i get a job in a couple years?)

I love both laptops because they are made from aluminium :)

I Could use the 4k screen because I will use it for university (a lot of 3D modeling involved so... you know how straight lines become stairs on a normal 1080p screen?).

But the other Razorblade would also do the job :P

Congrats on 3million ^^

I would definitely go for the 14 one because I just finally want to play the latest Assassin's creed, Deus ex, Witcher and around 50 other titles on my steam wishlist :) 

Saying hi from Vancouver Island :) I hilariously live near enough to come and creep up on you! Keep up with the awesome content x

I would love having the Razer Blade Stealth, for I am a video editor. Thanks in advance for giving us the change of winning one of those monsters. Congratulations for achieving 3 million subscribers!

1 minute ago, ArcticWiplash said:

Is i want one a good enough reason???

Probably not... Mkay how can i get you people to choose me?

LETS PULL THE SYMPATHY CARD! I'm a poor student, hoping to get a lovely laptop for university. *insert tears and sniffs* i just dream to have a decent notebook to work on. Hey maybe I can say all my success was from LinusMediaGroup when they gave me that Razer blade stealth? Sound good to you? It sure does to me! Maybe one day when I escape my hellhole of a county to the Great White North of Canada I can say it was you guys who got me there!

P.S (Hey Linus can i get a job in a couple years?)

Same for me

I would love the  NEW Razer Blade 14 , I have just started uni and would love a new laptop to do my studdies on... then pwn noobs on CSGO :D

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth so I can create cat videos for the YouTube channel I don't have xD . I'm sure they won't be anything like Rocket and Rumble but whatever :P Thanks for all the great content you have been sharing with us plebs :D (crossed fingers)

Blade 14 Cause slim dedicated graphic laptops should be available to everyone and not just those that have 2-3k laying around haha, But id use it For work due to the slim profile and dedicated graphics with decent battery life Need that horsepower without compromising. Blade stealth would be cool also but second choice of mine 

I would love to get the razor blade 14 

I need a new laptop my old one is slow

i need a laptop for school and gaming on the go

I like the blade 14 because it's thin

powerful and i just like it in general 

I would go with the razer blade, I would like to see how much punch this laptop provides for its size, sure there are plenty of reviews, but I would still like to see it for myself.

I travel quite a lot, so even though i love gaming, the laptop i currently own is just not up to par with modern games and graphics.

Good luck to all the contestants out there, this is a great giveaway.

Please linus i need a razer blade stealth or 14 laptop for video editing because i love it its my passion but i don't have a single penny to buy the laptop

3 hours ago, evilcupcake115 said:

When are the winners announced? I am so hyped to see if i won! :)

3 hours ago, skiderz said:

so  who won  ?????????????????????//

They will post the winners in the Original Post. Be patient.

i would like the razer blade because i would love to game and animate so the 1060 just gives the power boost

it would be alot better than the all-in-one im using with and intel cor i3 and intel hd r 4400 intergrated grapgics

Isn't this a raffle?

Anyway, I'll be honest, I don't really need a new laptop, considering I bought myself a decent one less than a year ago, but it'd be great for my younger brother since he got my old laptop (which... kinda sucks). We're both studying Computer Science at a local university. He doesn't even speak english so he asked me to post for him.

Thanks for offering the giveaway anyway.

If I'd win the Stealth, both my Desktop with Athlon X2 64 5400+ and also my A8-3520m Notebook could be replaced in every possible way ?

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14. I'm currently a grad student, and it would be great to have a powerful, portable device to bring with me to class or on trips.