Been away for awhile. What activities are possible?

blahyawnblah

I've been away from the game since around the end of The Next Great Starship. It seems like everything has come a long way since then. What activities/actions are possible in the game now? It looks like I can walk around bases and maybe accept missions?. Are most of the ships that have been around for awhile flyable in some sort of way now?

Hmmm...

You can:

• Fly around in the mPU
  • Accept Missions
  • Fight Pirates
  • Be a Pirate
  • Explore a Pirate Base
  • Turn on a Comm Array to stop Pirates
  • Turn off a Comm Array
  • Fight people in FPS
  • Blow stuff up
  • Find Big Benny's Noodles
  • Salvage cigars and whiskey
  • Get a wanted level
  • Get rid of a wanted level
  • Blow stuff up
  • Chat
  • /emotes
  • Buy stuff
  • Earn money
  • Equip guns
  • Shoot people with guns
  • Respawn invisible
  • Be naked in space
  • Get your arms in a twist
  • Guard a security outpost
  • Shoot the guard
  • Push NPCs
  • Fly these ships:
    • Aurora
    • Hornet
    • Gladius
    • Mustang
    • M50
    • Avenger
    • Freelancer
    • Cutlass
    • Vanguard
    • Retaliator
    • Khartu-Al
    • Sabre
    • Constellation
    • 300 Series ships
    • Starfarer
    • Reliant
    • Argo
    • Scythe
    • Glaive

I only lurk... wait a sec-...

My only two contributions to society: SC Ship Guide / Squadron Logos

That's cool! I didn't realize all of the from walking around the base. What's the process of taking my freelancer out? Is it through the "Original Systems" thing?

8 hours ago, blahyawnblah said:

That's cool! I didn't realize all of the from walking around the base. What's the process of taking my freelancer out? Is it through the "Original Systems" thing?

You can play arena commander through the electronic access which is combat scenarios and racing or there is the universe available through either the elevator or main menu which allows you to walk around in space and call your freelancer through terminals and go and do what @Gyre-Taenn mentioned :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2016 at 10:47 PM, Gyre-Taenn said:

How come I can't do any of that? i go on the main city map and all i can still only do is walk around, and they added some name tags and item information/pricing in the stores. How do i go and do missions and things like that? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.