Im getting really annoyed with Berkel...

Dragontamercos

Who "runs the super fun channel"?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, spwath said:

Who "runs the super fun channel"?

The person that does 90% of the shit that goes on there.

A human who wants so destroy all else

-demonic satan Duane

Just now, MisterMK3 said:

Who? Berkel?

I assume so.

-demonic satan Duane

He probably means Nick van Berkel. I have to agree he was a bit of an arse in the last CSF and i didn't enjoy it.

Tbh they should focus more about the things that made CSF great in the beginning and not this shit >_>

The last video's were a bit like "annoy dennis with (random thing)".

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Berkel looks to be the main guy behind CSF.

Sure he annoys Dennis, but if you worked with someone all day everyday like Dennis it would get annoying. LMG allows them to alleviate their stress in a way that doesn't allow them to just explode one day and quit. 

I don't mind Berkel too much.  I do wish some of their content was more focused on what made the channel fun, not this current crop of videos that look like they were filmed and editing in under 2 hours. 

15 minutes ago, Dragontamercos said:

Hes a dick who plays too much in the office and bully's most other employees 

I would be 99% sure that he's not actually like that. They just play that up for the camera, makes the CSF videos more entertaining. If Berkel was actually a colossal dick than I doubt he'd still have a job there.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

It's only with Dennis that I feel a little uncomfortable with the stuff he does. Everyone else willfully participates in his shenanigans and they seem to genuinely enjoy it. I don't think he's being a bully. A little over the top? Maybe. But, it's obvious that everyone at LMG has a strong personal connection to one another and a lot of shit happens off camera so you can't really judge what their relationships are by the videos...

Yeah. Those videos were not FUN for me.

And thank god I am not the only one that feels this way.

I left a similar comment on youtube, then people tell me to chill.

Linus's videos feels lazy nowadays. 

Here's the formula to shoot a video on channel super fun. 

Let Nick prick/bully Dennis and let us other people put a camera in front of his face to focus on his reaction, then when we edit it, we zoom in on that.

FUN WASN'T IT???

Spoiler

If he (the one who runs that channel) did it once, sure, it was fun. Twice sure, hell for the channel. 

3rd time I would fucking beat him right up. (I am not saying I can beat him down, but damn I am gonna try hard) 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 minute ago, mrchow19910319 said:

Yeah. Those videos were not FUN for me.

And thank god I am not the only one that feels this way.

I left a similar comment on youtube, then people tell me to chill.

Linus's videos feels lazy nowadays. 

Here's the formula to shoot a video on channel super fun. 

Let Nick prick/bully Dennis and let us other people put a camera in front of his face to focus on his reaction, then when we edit it, we zoom in on that.

FUN WASN'T IT???

Hide contents

If he (the one who runs that channel) did it once, sure, it was fun. Twice sure, hell for the channel. 

3rd time I would fucking beat him right up. (I am not saying I can beat him down, but damn I am gonna try hard) 

You have to feel bad for Dennis, he shot in with a bottle for 2 fucking weeks.

-demonic satan Duane

2 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I would be 99% sure that he's not actually like that. They just play that up for the camera, makes the CSF videos more entertaining. If Berkel was actually a colossal dick than I doubt he'd still have a job there.

I know right. But don't you guys feel that those videos feels very lazy???  

3 minutes ago, Dragontamercos said:

You have to feel bad for Dennis, he shot in with a bottle for 2 fucking weeks.

Now I enjoy more when I am at LTT's forum than watching videos they produce. 

I'd rather watch them play pictionary again (and not that 3d crap) than that worn out attempt at humor/entertainment.

Just now, mrchow19910319 said:

I know right. But don't you guys feel that those videos feels very lazy???  

Hmm... I don't know. I would like for them to do more innovative stuff, lately some of the CSF videos have been super mundane. Eg. Google Feud, Would You Rather, this Water Fight, etc. I'd prefer it if they did more exciting, unorthodox stuff like Rocket League IRL, RC Car Rally, Swegway Jousting, Surgeon Simulator IRL, Chair Curling.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

Hmm... I don't know. I would like for them to do more innovative stuff, lately some of the CSF videos have been super mundane. Eg. Google Feud, Would You Rather, this Water Fight, etc. I'd prefer it if they did more exciting, unorthodox stuff like Rocket League IRL, RC Car Rally, Swegway Jousting, Surgeon Simulator IRL, Chair Curling.

Wow... you actually remembered all those videos' titles???

For me it's like I rather they decrease the quantity of the video than producing lame videos every week. 

Wow... you actually remembered all those videos' titles???

I've got a pretty good memory :P

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I've got a pretty good memory :P

So you are as same as me who have to try sooo damn hard to remember one thing, and when I did, it stuck in my mind way too long period of time and I can't even forget it??  Hmmmmm...... Life's unfair xD

So you are as same as me who have to try sooo damn hard to remember one thing, and when I did, it stuck in my mind way too long period of time and I can't even forget it??  Hmmmmm...... Life's unfair xD

Nope, I just remember things for ages without even trying :D

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

Nope, I just remember things for ages without even trying :D

*insert angry face here?*

"I saw a couple 5 minute videos edited in a way to make it look like Berkel just teases Dennis the entire day long and now I think I know how his entire work day is and how the work atmosphere is"

Yeah, no. Just don't watch the vlog videos and CSF if you don't want to see the funny moments of colleagues teasing each other.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Haven't watched CSF in a while tbh. 

But i never got the impression it was really malicious. Even a couple of the office vlogs got comments like this. Banter is healthy. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

1 hour ago, Dragontamercos said:

Hes a dick who plays too much in the office and bully's most other employees 

And how is this a change of pace for the LMG crew?

They were immature pranksters long before Berkel was even hired.

-------

Current Rig

-------

22 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

And how is this a change of pace for the LMG crew?

They were immature pranksters long before Berkel was even hired.

Well, did they squirt Dennis with a water bottle for 2 weeks?

-demonic satan Duane

43 minutes ago, Dragontamercos said:

Well, did they squirt Dennis with a water bottle for 2 weeks?

I'll take the water bottle vs thinking I lost my flight or thinking my shit was stolen during a break in.

-------

Current Rig

-------