Most embarrassing PC part you have?

Bluejay0

Because it's not noctua xD

lol. But really the Hyper 212's by cooler master are really great and well know coolers, you should be proud if anything

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

I have a 750 watt non-modular Ultra psu. The 8-pin cpu cable is too short to go around the back of the tray, Hence it must come out in front of my mobo to reach.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

When I got my 510 or 520 gt (can't remember the model) thought it would be a huge improvement over a 512mb card was so sadly mistaken. And that is how I got into PC components on the other hand so.... cheapo vid card I thank you for without you I wouldn't know what I know today and I wouldn't have found Linus who care for this forum

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

I owned a 6 year old laptop but I recently got rid of it, bit too late for this thread I guess? was an Asus by the way, not that great in specs.

Two Intel Pentiums A8050, and one Pentium 2 Slot socket CPUs. They are sitting on my book shelf as decorations.

Codename: Project Stealth. See profile for specs.

Uhm. Tough question. Their all in the trash now since i got a new one and nothing in it is Embarassing.

But ! ! ! !

Thee most embarassing part i ever had was a 15 inch CRT Monitor and i used it from 2007 to 2010.

I don't even know the manufacturer too. But props for the monitor.

I left the window open and a storm = Showered Monitor. And it still works :D

Corsair 500R Carbide // Intel i5 4670k // MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming // Ripjaws X 16GB // MSI N780 TF 3GD5/OC

Antec EarthWatts Platinum 650W // Samsung 840PRO 128GB // WD Caviar Black 1TB // Logitech Z623 THX

Corsair H100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 PWM x2 // Razer Abyssus // Corsair K60 Mech Keys // Asus MX279H

My case, I guess: HAF 912 with only the 2 crappy included fans running.

Color combination of my internals is pretty ugly as well: blue RAM sticks on a Sabertooth mobo, and a couple blue SATA cables. I really need to fix that once I get a more decent, windowed case.

I was using an NVIDIA GT 220 a year ago :P

My keyboard; a Logitech G15, first edition. It's way overdue for replacement, the backlighting is almost dead, and the LCD screen is also dead.

Right now? Well, that HAS to be the silver/grey PSU in my system. It looks so out-of-place in there, even though it's a great PSU. 

I probably have more, but that's hidden for a cause ;)

MEH

Two Intel Pentiums A8050, and one Pentium 2 Slot socket CPUs. They are sitting on my book shelf as decorations.

How is that embarrasing? :) I have tons, even like 50-60++ IDE mechanical drives :3

MEH

My generic $5 wireless mouse from ebay that the DPI randomly changes and my old dell monitor that has circles and rings of something on each side  

1vCRrZQ.jpg?1 Also Fake razer goliathus that cost the same as a real one :/4G2xXVh.jpg?1

Nothing. My PC is perfect. or at least perfect for me. 

Fractal R4 / intel i7 4770k / Gigabyte Z87X-OC / Noctua NH-C14 / Corsair AX850 PSU / Sapphire 7950 OC 3GB / 4x4GB Corsair dominatior platinum / 3TB and 2TB seagate barracuda HHD / 2x Samsung Evo 250GB

3:4 VGA monitor (not on the main rig, but I still use it)

an Asus Netbook (1101HA if I remember correctly)

I thought i would need one for my classes,

Oh the joys of using an Intel Atom chip....

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

The most embarrassing piece of tech I own are my 19" CRT monitor, and the stock cooler on my new 3570k.

System specs

8 GB of Patriot Viper 1800 RAM

MSI G43A Z77 mobo

Powercolor 7870 oc

Fractal Define R4

I choose a 3570K one week after Haswell Launch. The audio was supreme on the MSI Z87-GD65 (G45) gamind Ed. And my WD Black failed once and posiblt is failing now within 3-4 months (twice:1-2 month intervals) 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

A optical drive

I HAD an optical drive. Now I HAVE a cup holder. :D

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

How is that embarrasing? :) I have tons, even like 50-60++ IDE mechanical drives :3

They are embarrasing because the Pentium 1 CPUs have bent pins xD

Codename: Project Stealth. See profile for specs.

It has to be my MacBook air. It's a school computer so i haven't bought it myself (thank god)! 

a microsoft media remote

never used it =3