Most embarrassing PC part you have?

Bluejay0

I'm presently using this as my PC case...

HP_Pavilion_Elite_HPE-112y_pic1.jpg

Now you've made me cry...

Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the ‘transcendent’ and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don’t be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.

Can i have 2?

I own a turtle beach sound card and a gen 1 antec 1100. I was young and stupid, i was just a foolish child! :'(

A two and a half year old Western Digital 1 TB Green as my boot drive.

Haha me too, and it's incredible it works. Bad from factory, can barely defrag, spits out errors through amd raid, and cannot pass any hdd utility tests, s.m.a.r.t. fails everything! I'm so screwed when it fails :S !

Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the ‘transcendent’ and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don’t be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.

No-name PSU and GeForce 9400GT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

I don't have much to be embarrassed about. I guess I feel kinda dumb for buying a 2GB GTX 770 now that upcoming games recommend 3GB? The worst thing has to be the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ that sits atop my 3570k. It's actually mounted kinda crooked so it's not perfectly horizontal xD Hopefully I can throw an H80i in there and then things will look better!

I bought a GTX 550 ti a little while ago when my 6950 crapped out on me.... I should have atleast gone with the current gen of cards instead. :/

PC Specs

CPU: AMD FX 8150 GPU: Asus GTX 550 ti RAM: 8 GB 1600 MHZ Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Some cheapy 800 Watt PSU :/

to be honest I think a "gaming orientated" laptop is more shameful, then a normal laptop

Some gaming gaming laptops are actual quite powerful. Maybe not for the price but for size they are. Like the MSI laptop with A10 with the 8970m. The 8970m is the same performance as the previous 7970m. Which is as powerful as a desktop HD 7870 but with 3 GB of VRAM.

Quote me to get a reply!

The fact the I'm still using an i3-540 in my primary gaming rig and i have to walk the walk of shame every day in college in between my friends is just so painful.

I have no SSD, still relying on a 500 GB HDD for my OS and 1 TB used for backup on a HDD dock.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Sapphire HD5770...

I'm wanting to go team green for once and I'm waiting to see what happens in the next few weeks on pricing. Planning new rigs for me and the fiance when that Arc Mini R2 releases.

I would say a 210, my 6570, and my MSI 970A-G46 that I currently have employed. 

Eh thought of another most embarrassing pc part I have ....

Broken psu 1000 watts Mushkin Joule that I have not returned to the company even though it is under warranty :Z

Sad that I bought a psu that was not by a known top notch brand for selling psus but worse that I haven't gotten it sent back

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

DDR2 RAM.

IDE DVD+/-RW drive re-used from a 2004 build. (it gets the job done)

3700X, GTX1060, 64GB HyperX 3000, B450 DS3H, 500GB SN750, TT Core G3, PreSonus Audiobox USB96

My old Amd Athlon II... But I won't have it for much longer :D

I actually bought one of these recently for a 2nd pc for my sister :x

So many things I could write here... things like this.

8GB Kingston NOW SSD for £40 for my HTPC a couple of years ago

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Hahaha i used to have to work on my friends Toshiba every few months.. Such unreliable machines.. 

I try to run minecraft, 5-10 FPS and low settings, it has first gen i3. Shoot me

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Uhh... I guess Windows 8.

Yep... Even though I paid £25 for pro and media center included, I'm ashamed :(

Intel Core I5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, AMD Radeon HD6950, Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard, 8GB DDR3 Corsair RAM, Corsair H100, 60GB Agility3 OS drive + 1TB WD Blue drive. 

I use this rig mainly for facebook and emails. Pointless effort to be honest!