Which country are you from ??

kizoku_95

I'm an aussie

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Im a danish guy that lives in sweden^^.

A bit south of trollhättan. (insert trollface here)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sweden here too.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch

Australia, the land of the kangroo

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

'Straya mate...  Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Fema Region 3

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Born Philippines, raised in the US since the age of 1. I currently reside somewhere in California near LA

Greece and also Romania

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I originate from the Kingdom of Sweden

Woots, I live in Trollhättan  ^_^

Haha^^ nice to see someone else from my area on here

If you ever see someone at a gas station crying next to a red benz. It's probably me. Feel free to say hi :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Greece!

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

No[r]way!

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

NO PASSPORT 4 U!

Its ok I have my Philippine Passport :3

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 FTW 4GB | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) RED | SSD: Corsair Force Series 240 GB SATA 3 | PSU: Corsair AX 760 Watt Fully Modular | OS:  Windows 8

Vietnam.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

The Kingdom Of Unitedness

(Aka: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) - Kinda superfluous name.

Compatible with Windows 95

umm england is bigger then great Britain. england consists of wales and scotland and Britain. Sorry i just had to.

Im from Britain btw.

Britain = Wales and England

Great Britain = Wales, England and Scotland

United Kingdom = Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland

Sorry, I just had to.

#lol

Compatible with Windows 95

Good 'ol USA

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Canada

4930k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB Corsair Vengance Pro 2133Mhz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black edition - 780Ti Classified SLI watercooled

Samsung EVO 1TB SDD - 2x 3TB Seagate barracuda - AX1200i - Corsair 900D

Corsair K70 brown - Razer Mamba - X-Star 2710 @ 120hz - Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250Ohm

The United States of Fart

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!