Which country are you from ??

kizoku_95

I live in Canada, But i'm from Sri Lanka

for the people who does not know where sri lankan is

post-686-0-22856500-1381275266.png

post-686-0-60268300-1381275381.png

the netherlands, or how english people call it ''dutchland''

I have never heard anyone refer to The Netherlands as "dutchland" the only altername name for The Netherlands that I have heard is Holland. But isn't Holland a state or province in The Netherlands?

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I have never heard anyone refer to The Netherlands as "dutchland" the only altername name for The Netherlands that I have heard is Holland. But isn't Holland a state or province in The Netherlands?

holland and the netherlands are the same

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

holland and the netherlands are the same

I just searched it on Wikipedia, North and South Holland is two provinces of the Netherlands and apparently those that live in other regions of The Netherlands don't like it when the whole country is called Holland.

But since your profile says your from The Netherlands you are probably correct.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I just searched it on Wikipedia, North and South Holland is two provinces of the Netherlands and apparently those that live in other regions of The Netherlands don't like it when the whole country is called Holland.

But since your profile says your from The Netherlands you are probably correct.

200 years ago it was called holland but then napoleon came and now it's called the netherlands :)

also one of my friend from norway calles it dutchland

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

New Zealand :/

FX 6300 | Sapphire 7770 | G-Skill Ares 8GB | WD Blue 1TB | ASUS M5A78L-M

Tritton Kunai | Logitech Proteus Core G502 | Razer Blackwidow Tournament 

Poland - Mexico of Europe.

To all that will go "f*cking bastard" about Mexico part. Its a reference to people crossing the border to find better life (In UK in a week you earn what we in a month). Soo does people in my country. Ill add to people talking about countries in UK. United Kingdom is Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland and about 20% of polish people.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Muricans think that here in Finland we have polar bears and cavemen.

OMG, they think the same thing about us too, let our countries be friends, yeah they think we are in Finland too, it's sad. jk

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

from the down under

kiwi.jpg

NEW ZEALAND

PALESTINE then the rest

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I am from no country

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD