If You Recognize me, you need to read this Thread.

WunderWuffle

Okay, so I have decided to reveal my true self.

When I joined this forum, I have out my age as 28 because I thought I would receive some hate for being young. That is not my true age. Instead, I am 14. If you have ever asked how old I was, I would've told you that I was 28. I am so sorry for lying to you, and I should've told you my real age. After a while, I've started to see some younger people on the forum (12-16 years old). Most of them seem really nice and mature. One I figured that out, I should've told you guys, but I was afraid you would get mad at me for being a douche and lying to you for all this time. So right now, I have decided to sincerely apologize to every single member on this forum that recognizes me.

I am 14, and I completely understand that I should've put my true age in the beginning. If I could start over, I would've. Please take my sincerest apology.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

k -_-

I knew it all along Thats why you don't want to TALK

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

k -_-

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

k -_-

I knew it all along Thats why you don't want to TALK

I am now. I've been talking to the other TeamSpeak dudes yesterday.

it's okay :)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I am now. I've been talking to the other TeamSpeak dudes yesterday.

I just notice from assassin 

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Lol, yeah. If you ever see any ageism report it and it will be dealt with (swiftly?). 

I think that the majority of the forum users don't really care about age, though there are a select few that aren't.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

OMG

Shocked_meme1.png

This changes everything!

Yeh..not

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Ok, I guess. I personally never judge a person becuase of their age, but recent event has shown me that other people on this forum does. 

445.png

You are forgiven my child.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

how can i trust you ever again?!?!?! lol i jk

:)

So what? I'm 15 and there is a number of people whom are as young as I am or just a tad bit older. It doesn't matter here. If you love tech, you are accepted here. No matter what.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i removed my age in my profile. but i won't lie when someone asks me. just realized we are friends in origin. a notif just popped up xD

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Don't sweat it :)

I'm happy to know you are young, yet mature. Now we can all finally talk in TS.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Can someone report my profile and link the admins/mods to this thread?

Let's

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

and call this for shits and giggles 

Schnitzel anyone looney

cotoletta.jpg

Hey, I only just turned 16 so I'm not that much older than you. No need to worry about your age, I don't think anyone gives a crap how old you are :P You're a good forum member and that's all that counts!

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

He man! high five! i'm 14 to! well almost 15 but not that it matters :P i haven't set my age to anything and never got asked what my age is, well not that i know of! First i was afraid to say that i am 14 but the LTT comunity is really nice so i don't care about that anymore! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Why?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Ah so you're 14. Let's start at the beginning shall we? 
When a boy and a girl really like each other they..

Anyways, do it safe, and don't lie about your age. Could get others in legal trouble.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Why? Being dishonest about your age isn't that big of a deal, but what is your reasons? 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Why?

Why? Being dishonest aboyt your age isn't that big of a deal, but what is your reasons? 

So they can change my age on my profile.

If people are judging people by age then they're some brats, just as long that you accept that PC is master race then you are forgiven.

00e.jpg

Also: don't smoke, practice safe sex and drink with responsibility.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!