AMD Polaris Giveaway

On July 17, 2016 at 10:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using a Radeon r9 290 with my water cooled rig with everything else at top of the line but my graphics card and I need/(really want)  my 4K XD. 

I'm running an A8-3870k, but I have an 8120 with an AsRock board laying in wait for me to be able to upgrade.

I have a notebook with a GTX 860M.

Recently got a new job, so thinking about making a PC rig.

I'm slowly building a PC and still don't have a graphics card.

I'm currently using an AMD Radeon HD 8500M after the rebrand. However PC always defaults to the Intel(R) HD 4400 processor graphics.

I hope the new graphics card will be the start of a new rig actually capable of surpassing 15fps in certain games. I just wish there was a way to fix oceanic internet :)

I have R9 280x in my rig, and my gf has GTX 460.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a gtx 660 ti. Its decent but not for present games. It struggles to play some newer games on compatible settings.

My rig is really bad and i probably only get 20 fps if i am lucky and it is really bad.

Thanks for the cool giveaways keep it up!

I have a EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2GB, and I want to upgrade because any of the nice looking ENBs that I want to install for Fallout or Skyrim etc. tank my fps, so I have to run it on low settings. Plus all of my friends are NVIDIA fanboys and it would be fun to annoy them :).

I currently have a Nvidia 670 it's still doing an okay job but I'm planning to buy a new card next winter.  If I win,  I would buy a new Display instead,  maybe an HDR one. 

I have an R5 230 :D An adecvate video card is the missing thing in my new computer with my processor (no bottlenecking with rx480 or lower) and the polaris is perfect here with my 500w power suply p.s. Linus-grup u are the best! 

Intel graphics is doing it all.

I am currently running a gtx 950, so winning this new gpu would be really cool and id be able to step up my graphics game, :P aha

I have got gtx 970's in 2 way sli but im looking to build another computer for my brother and a free graphics card would definitely speed up the process

Actually I don't know what graphic card I have, but for sure it's old and this new Radeon is so damn hot.

Well, my rig is a msi gt80s titan. It has 2 gpu's. Gtx 980m's. They get hot fast during playin of several games that i enjoy. Please help me get a hand on these.

I'm currently on my first home built computer. It has a a10 7850k working along side with an r7 250. It was great... till i got windows ten and found out that the crossfire link between the two is no longer compatable with the updates for the new amd software. So it would be nice to have something better.

I currently have a GTX 750ti which is pretty good but i really want to upgrade and this card would be perfect.

Hi! I am using GeForce 9600 GT from Sparkle. Originaly it has no fan (silent edition), for GPU heating up to 90 degrees Celsius is ok, I guess.... But the main problem is that everything around gets just as hot! (up to 75 degrees C around PCI-E slots) I bought this card when I was 14 years old, I was hosting a my school's website for whole semester to earn enough money to buy this GPU. So, long story short - I am currently using this card with a fan from an old PSU screwed to it's heatsink and with chasis cover open, for better circulation. Also I recently updated my system to Intel Core i5 4690 with  KINGSTON 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 HyperX Fury and a new graphics card would be so awesome! I've been hyped about RX 480 since it's first announcement, so please please please give it to me! :D

i currently have a gt630, yes she look badass i know: geforce-gt-630-front.png

can't play skyrim or my graphics card just burn, i think it's now time to change and the rx480 can be perfect for me.

Thank you for reading this comment and good luck for all who post here.

Radeon HD 7750.

Because VR is coming!