AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using a Nvidia GTX 970 Gaming 4G (3.5 whatever) for my PC. It would be nice to see what technology is on the other half of the market, even though I personally like Nvidia Share and Geforce Experience. My elitist friend has made me hate AMD solely because he thinks it's so much better for no reason. Maybe a Polaris GPU calms my nerves about the red team.

I have a 980 ti but I would build a new pm for my gf with this so she doesn't have to use a crappy 10 year old laptop shared with her brother. Save me Linus 

I'm currently running a 390 and I want to upgrade to polaris because the similar performance and lower power consumption and for that sexy reference cooler, looks so cool and much better than the 390 xfx cooler!

I'm running a 280x... while it's generally 'fine' - It does glitch out with memory artifacts from time to time so I tend to run it underclocked.

If I was shopping for a card right now - I'd probably grab the Rx 480 - excellent price/performance and much better efficiency appeal greatly. 

well this is Int'l right, whew wish i could win. My old PC system's GPU is dying well it's just using old HD5570,,,, hmm maybe i should change the whole PC >.< ,,, though it was really hard working for all those years imagine that ^^.

I "use to" have my own custom build till I trusted the wrong person and had my PC taken in November 2015.

Now I have a HP all in one PC with an Intel i5-6400T using integrated Intel HD 530 graphics. I am saving to build a new PC. A new GPU as fast or faster than I had before will take some of the burden of the cost of replacing what I had before and than can get back to playing The witcher 3, Dying Light and Killing Floor 2 and I so want to play No Man's Sky and possibly Doom 4.

I'm suprised there aren't more polar bears! Polaris is very deceiving. Alas, I'm sure Linus can sort something out. My GTX 765m hand warmer is due for an upgrade and a polar bear would do just fine. 

Regards,

eskimo 

I have a geforce 9500 gt with the gaming capability of a ripe potato. I have been saving for a r9 nano for a long time and when the 480 came out my mind was blown and now i am saving for one.

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hi I do not know how to use site and my rig is so shit its got the crap video card AMD e1 ram Is 4gb and the CPU do not get me started1.42 GHz I need it to game with details not bler  please please let me game in detail 

This would be one awesome step toward my new gaming rig... 6-year-old Xeon running DDR2 just can't keep up anymore. The only thing keeping me playing Overwatch has been a GTX660. Barely.

Currently making a rig with i5 6600 and only have budget for a 750ti.. So I would love to get my hands on the Rx 480.. It's sweet and will be enough for my use.. Also if I buy one of those ill probably get one more monitor..

anyways I'm doing cad and pcb designing..

best st of luck to the winner.. And GIVE NAO PLZZZZZZ

Thought I'd be more original than everyone saying gibe nao pls

I can haz amd?

On a more serious note, my current GTX 460 hits 98c under load and holy crap is that thing loud. fermi sucks.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

I've been using a 7870 GHz Edition since 2013, help me fam.

Though not gonna lie, it still runs pretty well, I can run most games on mid~high at 1080 with 50~60fps, impressive for such an old card. I don't know how the Polaris 10 would perform against it however. We'll have to see.

Hi I do not know how to use site and my rig is so shit its got the crap video card AMD e1 ram Is 4gb and the CPU do not get me started1.42 GHz I need it to game with details not bler  please please let me game in detail.  I just got it working for me 

I have a desktop rig with a very old Nvidia card to the point where I forgot what model it was, but I have a laptop with a Nvidia 960M. A family member is using the desktop rig and may benefit from a new AMD video card. So please, gibe nao pls. :P

ASUS Radeon R7 260X DirectCU II OC here, I would love to upgrade to retire this card in favor for one of the Polaris cards and be able to play way more games, as well as showing off the card to my friends that dont think AMD cards are worth anything.

Im running a gt 520 and cant really get over 20 or so fps in games and i have been using it for over a year and don't have any money and im not the rich

Planning to build a new PC, would be lovely with a free GPU :)

Right now i have a GTX 560, i was about to start my new job so i can afford a better graphics card (which are extremly expensive in Mexico) and bam broken arm, unable to work for a couple of weeks and thus not hired. i need some love in my life :( and this may come handy. thank you all.

im currently using a amd r7 250x its half way decent but im looking for something a bit more powerful

Currently using a 750ti from asus with a 1440p monitor. Gonna get a new GPU soon even if i dont win since my 750ti cant support 1440p gaming at all.