AMD Polaris Giveaway

i currently am running a sapphire 7770 that the cooler broke on so i had to tie wrap a fan onto it. I want this new card so i can play more games at higher quality and have a much quieter pc.

Gtx 750 ti save me amd! I honestly think its dying i cant oc it anymore it looks like this

image.png

I have a GTX 560 ti. It would be really nice to finally be able to upgrade xD

I am new to tech world and I don't really have a pc  but i like linustechtips video clips because it educates me. Now I expect nothing but I think AMD hit the market now with their latest technology. AMD always keep us suprise.. WOW... :D

I have a GTX 960. Free stuff is gr8. 

I have 2 GTX 460'S in SLI but they are long in the tooth.

Hi there, my name is Axel and I'm sixteen years old and live in Australia. I`ve been running the same computer For about  3-4 years I have a Intel i3 2120 and a NVIDIA Geforce GT 640. I`ve been saving to buy some new components for a little while. but still don't have enough to get somewhat decent video card or a CPU. In Australia all computer components are really expensive. I could go on about 100 reasons why I want this card but the main reason is it would help me out dramatically and allow me to get to do what I love to do and that’s play game above 20 FPS.

(well thank you for the chance to be in the giveaway keep on doing what you do)

#LOVE YOU DENNIS   

Currently using Intel's built in graphics on the core i5-6200u. Would really love to be able to upgrade to something nicer as I am a college student that currently can't even afford a wireless mouse, let alone a decent graphics card. 

Currently on a GTX 690 that has definitely not aged well

The graphics card I'm using in my rig right now is nVidia GTX 970, I'm not going to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup but I will add it to my rig so I can choose which thing is going to use the GTX 970 and which one for the Polaris, or maybe I'll use it for another rig (my dad's PC would do it)

Currently Running a 280x vaporX OC edition. Always been happy with AMD cards hoping to get one to play BF1 on 11.

I have a 270x right now. It does just okay. I would prefer just great instead though. Thanks to AMD for this giveaway!

I currently have an R9-290, which works fine for what I need it to do, but it's been suffering from fairly extreme thermal throttling lately. Like, 85 degrees Celsius while playing Overwatch, and I keep my room fairly cold. So ya, I'm do for an upgrade, and an RX480 would be a swell upgrade.

COMIC SANS

I currently have a Radeon HD 7850, a little old but works fine.
Hello from Argentina!

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Been waiting to get my hands on an RX 480. I hope it can continue to compete with Nvidia's offerings.

I got gtx745 and wanted to play in 1440p with a good fps in medium-high settings

Hi, I don't really have desktop PC, buy my little brother and I are really into videogames, we always split the price to buy consoles and games on discounts. However we have been very interested in changing from the console platform to the PC and since it is more expensive we could really use this graphics card to finally build a gaming PC.

I am a content creator who would love to start producing vr content

My 780 runs really hot and loud, plus haven't tried amd yet! Soo... it would be cool to win.

I have 2 980 Tis in SLI, I want a rx 480 to give it to someone and inspire them to make an affordable gaming rig, and join the PC master race!

I have a nvidia gt 420 for my GPU. It struggles to play games at 720p, I have to play middle earth at less than 480p lowest settings for 30 fps. It is terrible and I just wish to play game as 768 medium to.high settings and just escape the confines of my horrid GPU.

I'm using a txt 750 to 2gb edition from Asus. Can barely play gta  V at 1080 so gibe nao pls 

Currently running 980 ti Kingpin. Would like to support AMD Polaris 10.