AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a 820m graphics card, a new one would be gun.

On 18/07/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using Intel HD graphics.... Playing games with alot of particle effects just feels bad man.

Currently using a R9 380 and a RX would be a welcomed upgrade.

but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

i want it

gibe nao pls

I got me a handy dandy Gtx 970 and I am really wanting to bump up to more taxing games at max 1080p and maybe get myself a 1440p monitor. 

have GTX770, would not mind to change color :-)

Currently have a r9 280 and a RX would be a welcomed upgrade.

I'm running a MSI R9 290x.  I need more pixel power.

On 18 July 2016 at 3:59 PM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running on a crappy $100 gpu from asus like 5 years ago...desperately need this so I can finally actually do something other than run Microsoft paint. 

I am currently using a EGVA 660Ti and am looking to upgrade.  Have been diligently waiting for AMD to produce an affordable and spectacular graphics card. It has finally arrived and I want one.

I want it gibe nao pls. I run a Sony vaio from 2012

I'm currently using a HD 5150 at the moment and, yeah, as you can guess, it's terrible.

It would really be nice to game smoothly but due to budget and prioritization, that GPU will have to be for later.

That aside ...  gibe nao pls!

Have a gtx 730

Been wanting to upgrade and the rx 480 would be a huge upgrade from what I have now 

Thanks  for the giveaway 

I have a alienware 15 with a gtx 980m. I would like to build a tower eventually.

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

No gpu rip, was planning to get the rx 480 but with all the problems i decided to wait. I want this because well i need a pc that can do everything on a budget, not looking at 1440 gaiming but with this, it should be a solid build! 

Cpu: i5 6500

Mobo:gigabyte h170 atx

Ram: 16gb evo potenza (2x8gb)

Case:NZXT S340

Thats it......?

Awesome :) I'm currently running a Evga GTX 760 which is starting to suffer under my daily load. Any upgrade would be hugely appreciated :) 

Really just entering so i can give my friend a new graphics card. He can't run anything except CS:GO

Currently using a 3.5 Gb card, I bet you know which card I have :dry:

Oh boy, I am using a rx 480 side/upgraded from a gtx 970,  and I would crossfire the setup. 

Just bought an AMD Radeon R9 390 due to budget constraints, and I'm regretting buying one when I did because the new stuff released a couple months later. If I win, I could throw the 390 in an older, onboard graphics card, comp I have and give it to my girlfriend to run minecraft so we can play together. Her laptop isn't up to the task of playing modded worlds right now.

Currently using a GTX 970 but I'm very interested in what the next generation of graphics cards has to offer. I was always a bigger fan of AMD and would love to give them another shot. 

im using a GTX 745 and i would really want one of those new polaris 10 or 11 graphics card so i can run ark with my friends instead of getting 14 fps

Hello ! I am currently using a Sapphire R7 370 2Gb version in my PC . For the money it is a great card, no issue with it, I am satisfied about it. Why I want to upgrade to Polaris architecture ?!...Because I consider this new lineup to be a great leap from AMD in theyr struggle to get back in the market. It is a very good leap and I think the future reservers us only good to great or even amazing things from AMD. 

And to be honest I got very attached to AMD products because my current PC is my first AMD built and it is very good. But as you well know the R7 370 2Gb has its limits so therefore a new Polaris card would be great for me.

Good luck to you all ! :)