AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using Nvidia 730 and it sucks ass it would be a dream come true to have an to date graphics card with my AMD rig hope you guys pick me :D

I'm running a 660TI for some years now. It did a good job, I have to say. But it's getting kinda to it's limits now, so a upgrade would be nice ^^

I'm not one of this faction guys, so I think Nvidia and AMD should be regarded the same way :)

Greetz,

Audi

Oldschool AMD HD 4870X2 beast. Since the whole pc is a bit outdated I'm planning to build a new one!

I actually used to work for NCIX but was unfortunately laid off. Since then my GPU died and because I hadn't found a new job yet, I haven't been able to replace it. So my current GPU is, well, none. I wanted to upgrade to Polaris anyway, so this would be a great chance :)

I have an R9 285 so it'd be a nice upgrade. Lower power consumption, higher framerates. Simple as that. 

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Well I am currently building my rig and have not yet bought a graphics 

i have a gtx 9600 but its been mega old! and isnt able to run black ops 3 on high settings without getting quite a bit of frame lag so i'd really love this card to replace my old one!

Currently using GTX 560 TI X2 in SLI.  Would love a good upgrade and see what the red team has to offer.

I currently don't even have a full desktop PC. I have a Toshiba notebook with a GT 740M with an i5 soo yeah anything on this kinda struggles. So a Polaris would really set me off to build a decent Desktop. 

gibe nao pls

I'm running a 650ti. It was free from my friend that helped me build my computer but it does start to show it's age on games other than skyrim.

I have an Asus GTX660Ti and a FX-8350 CPU. It is definitely time to upgrade my GPU, so why not go full #TeamRed?

Currently using a GTX760 Palit Jetstream, now I could make up some sad story of why I need this polaris gpu but actually I just really want it :D

~Quinten.M

I am using my friends AMD R7 240 to play games since my AMD R9 270X has died

I'm using an NVIDIA GTX 680. So I'm pretty sure most current generation video cards like a Polaris will run games that I like to play better than what I have. Especially since my card's VRAM is only 2 GB. Thank you and AMD for the opportunity.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7570 in my rig, kinda sad so I could really use a Polaris card

Right now i have a gtx 660 from EVGA and it really is not up to par with newer games,  playing arma 3 on lowest settings is already a pain

Thanks

i have a r7 260x, i want it because it is better in gaming an better power efficiency and hdr.

Spoiler

FX-8320e @4.3ghz, 8gb DDR3, gigabyte 970a-d3p rev2.0, 320gb hdd + 1tb hdd, r7 260x

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running an 8800 GTS at the moment, definitely would be nice to rock a sweet polaris GPU from the red team!

Currently got a R7 260. Perfectly decent card but an upgrade would be very welcome.

Hi there, well,  I want it because will be a great start to my project of a new gaming pc, my specs are a Q6600, 8Gb RAM and a 550ti card, so, while I´ll get other main components in time, I will have a nice decent graphic card for gaming, study, work, gaming, and gaming too, lets hope the best.

I'm currently building a 150$ PC for my roommate (Scrapyard Wars style). It would be awesome to get him a top card like a 480

I am Running R9 270x,The Legendary 2013 Gpu ... Currently outdated :( Need to Upgrade now ... GOODLUCK EVERYONE !!!

Currently have hd 6850, on ASUS p6t motherboard, with i7 920. I don't know about those compatibility issues sooo...

I'm currently rocking an XFX DD Black Edition R9 280x, although it's still holding up alright, (probably because I have 1050 monitor, not even 1080) a polaris card would be a neat upgrade.