AMD Polaris Giveaway

HTPC upgrade needed.

Silverstone Gd07, ASUS p8z68 pro gen3, 16 gb Gskill 2133 RAM, i7 3700k with the iGPU HD 4000 graphics.

Good enough for streaming but want to utilize the 4k hdr tv I bought. Need a GPU..thanks

Currently  rocking  an old GTX 760 and would love to get my hands on a next level AMD card, as I have heard negative rumours in the past about them.

I'm using a dell m6500 laptop right now with an ati firepro m7740. Im going to be building my first computer soon, so a new card would be great! :D

I'm building a computer for my mother that has a gtx 750 in it. Her mac broke and hopefully this will keep her with windows instead of mac.

have a 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

and well nuf said.

hi,

currently using Asus EAH6850, while the polaris lineup is new, ill want it. simple as that. anything that's new, that'll be fine with me. lol

Currently i have GTX 950 (sorry) and i'd love to go bact to the Red team!

Let's get that polaris!

Small upgrade from my intel integrated graphics...

I'm sporting a Radeon 5850 right now, and would love a new GPU so I'm not baking myself in the summers -- although, it's great for a room heater in the Canadian winters.

gibe nao pls

I have a 7870 xt right now on my 4790k, I wanna upgrade so i dont hold my cpu back. I need moar v-ram!

Still rocking a 6670 lol. So yeah, an upgrade would be well received!

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Don't currently sport a rig but I am trying to get one together for Christmas and it will be using the rx 480 so this will go a long way.

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition, and the only reason I have this decent of a card is because my friend gave it to me. It sits at around 120°average when playing CS:GO at 1080p all settings set to high at barely 60 frames. I need a better card because I'm probably going to kill this one.

I have a GTX 950 and I want to upgrade it to an AMD card.It would be nice to get it for free.

I have a 6670, I want to be able to play new games. Please help xD.

I'm still running an old radeon 6970, and have a hard time playing some of my newer games, so entering hoping to win!

P.S.

Gib Nao PLZ!

Hi Linus and the crew! Hope you're having a blast catching all them Pokemon :D
I don't usually participate in giveaways, but what the heck, right. I believe my Saphire 7870 is long overdue an upgrade. After spending my budget on a new 144 Hz monitor and a bigger, airier case (CoolerMaster Master case 5 ;) ) and some sound equipment, I'm all out of funds.
So please Linus, Pimp My Ride..... Ugh... I mean... Pick me please :D

debating between 1070 or the 480 for upgrading :0. Not too sure which to go for! But after watching that LinusTechTips video, I'm a little more intrigued. But...... Gibe Nao Pls if you don't mind. :)