AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have gtx 970,but better power consumption and more vram are always better

I have an i7-4500 with a 1366x768 monitor and 8GB RAM, though my current AMD GPU is currently on the verge of breaking so it would be nice to upgrade to a Radeon RX 480 for this PC.

I want this upgrade because I have an old gtx 660 and I don't use the 1440p monitor that I have to its full potential. Thank you very much!

Currently I have a MSI GTX 760 but sometime ago I bought a PALIT GTX 760 cooler and swapped for the msi blower style. Yep, it's my scrapyard cooler :D 

So, a 480 would be nice!

No graphic card. Looking to build my first rig

Hi

I have Radeon HD 7770. I'm a security engineer and from time to time I make and play videogames. New video card would be very helpful in gaming :) and in computing large amounts of security things (password hashes etc.)

Best regards

Tomek

I have an MSI R7770 which really needs changing so gibe nao pls.

Currently running an R7 370. I NEED the Polaris for Photoshop!

Seriously though looking to get back into PC gaming - Current and Last Gen consoles have been disappointing to say the least. But would love it if the Polaris works with hardware assisted features of Photoshop! :P

I have a GTX 970 from a craigslist buy so its close to its end, its been ran into the dust with OCs. Would love to give AMD a go in my system and play games like i never have before

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have no graphics card because my 980 ti is broken. Fml.

I have a R9 280x. Might swap it for the new card and put the old on in a HTPC

I'm running an ASUS 750ti so a new polaris card would be a nice step up in performance. I see some significant drops in framerate running newer games on low/medium settings so it'd be nice to run at something higher than 30 fps.

I don't have a GPU as such I have an A8 7600 APU and I really want it as I can't run  any game at high settings at a good frame rate :(

i have a amd r9 280x in my system. i want to get the htc vive but my graphics card doesn't support it thats why i would like the graphics card.

I'm currently running a pair of hd4650's. yes, 4650's. An upgrade would be amazing, as this is the second machine one of the cards had been in.....

I currently have 270X that is starting to fail me after almost 3 years of work, so I'm fully ready to upgrade to 480X. As a 1080p gamer, that card would be perfect for me.

Rocking an awesome Sapphire HD7870, which was the best I could afford 3 years or so ago :P

I got a 660gtx in my laptop and I'm thinking about building a pc, so why not with a free card? (or maybe i just upgrade my laptop with it *chuckle*doublechuckle*)

I have an asus  r7 250x. It runs at 70 degrees and the fan sounds like a vacuum cleaner. I really need a new Graphics card but I cannot afford one. I hope I win this!

I currently own a 560 TI in my main rig, so would be great to be up to date finally and play a few AAA games again..

I have a MSI R7 260x OC 2gb, and to be honest I would like one of the cards so I can upgrade my system a little cause beggars can't be choosy.

i have a HD6850 , give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   pls :)

Hello all.

I am currently running a gtx 960 SSC from EVGA. The card clocks up to 1480mhz on the core.

I would like to win the RX 480 because it would be nice to increase the settings in games like GTA V and Witcher 3 on my ultrawide monitor.

Thank you,

Allan