AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 960. needs an upgrade. I will put it in my everyday gaming pc

I would like this to replace the 4gb r9 290 in my girlfriends pc and this could be a good thing to gift her for our 1 year anniversary :D

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

The GPU currently in my pc is Intel integrated graphics 520. I can run Civ 5 on low settings, and for games like starcraft 2, they look more like a slideshow then a game, but hey, what can you do?

Running a GTX 960 FTW edition with 4 Gigs of VRAM. Is Polaris the new way to go... We'll see I guess, but if it is, I'd sure like to have a Polaris card ready to fire into my machine! 

it'll be really nice to win, have been wanting to replace my old card for sometime now.

I'm using a R9 270 (no X)  and its just not fast enough anymore :'( 

Awesome giveaway. In the words of Luke, "you do you".

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an HD 7850 2GB, I assume you know why I want a new one, that card has been really good to me and still manages to play games on decent settings. But o wouldn't mind upgrading without him

I have a 780 in my rig. I could use the 480 to replace it, or I also have a 5820K that I still need to do a build with and I could use it for that as well.

I'm currently building my own rig and would love to save some money on a 480

I am currently running a 390, but i just built my brother a PC and a polaris card would be amazing in it, or to have in my build and give the 390 to my brother runnning an r7 7700. the fx 6300 would probably be a bottleneck tho so. thanks for the giveaway glorious amd and slowly becoming not a nvidia shill channel ltt ;)

I'm just starting out as a PC gamer and my current pc can't even run csgo at 40 fps even with all setting on low/off. It would be really cool to get a good grapgrcard like this because I'm currently building my own computer. 

I was planning to buy a new GPU, but if I could get one for free, I'd like it.

I have a GTX 970, but my friend is using a 6970 and he sorely needs an upgrade.

It would be great to have a new graphics card. Especially since mine are aged and suck...

i have a GTX 760 and an upgrade wouldn't be a bad thing

Using a GTX 760 currently, a new Polaris would be a nice upgrade

I had a 550ti, enough said. Awesome giveaway! 

gibe nao pls.

But nah, it would be a great fit for the mitx rig I'm building this fall.

I'm currently running an old GTX 560 in my new rig while I save for a new graphics card. This would help me out to get the new rig complete and VR ready!

Have no video card :( that hits 70+ degrees 

Right now i have a r9 280x, while yes it is pretty good with gaming, the 3gb of vram really hinders my progress with my game development. I know it is random selection, but itd be very fantastic if i was to get a new card, thanks you guys and gals.

GTX970 is doing ok at multiboxing 13 accounts in EVE but it could be better...