AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have a 390x but i want to build another rig, so this will help.

GTX 970, my last AMD card was an hd 4870. Let's try the new gen...

Currently using an R7 370 Strix edition, not bad but I would definitely like more AA in games I play.

Gibe nao plz. I sue if winner is not announced in exactly 1 week after post. My nan's a lawyer, she gonna make you broke in 420mins m8, gib.

mrow

I have two 7870s in crossfire.i have always used AMD cards and i have been thinking about upgrading but i don't have enough money.

My current GPU is the GTX 970.  I don't really want it for myself, but mostly for my brother so he can join PC gaming.

Already have a 970 but would be fun for free AMD stuff. Plus gib nao pls, greedy me

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

I'm in the process of saving up for a proper tower, currently on a laptop. this would really help me out.

I've got r9 285 and me wantie because team red!

i have in my rig a GTX960 i really like to use Amd technology :)

currently have a rig with a xfx 4890 i don`t have Money 4 a new

Well my 1 gb gtx 750 isn't really blowing the doors off or anything with sub 60 fps in overwatch, medium settings so an upgrade would be nice.

I am currently looking to build a gaming PC and this would be a great addition to the hardware.

At the moment i do not own pc. i have to make do with my macbook :(. would love to build some pc around it tho. 9_9

I have a 7970 Would love to win so I can try VR.

Im using a R9 270X Toxic 2GB from Sapphire, and, while that delivers a very much tolerable gaming experince, the card is quite some time old now, so an upgrade to a brand new architecture wouldn't be half bad

I have a water cooled r9 290x but I'm always ready for an upgrade

I have a 660 in my rig right now but I would love to own one of the new AMD cards. gibe nao pls

I am using an r9 270x so the new polaris cards would be quite a convinient upgrade coincidentally !

I'm currently running an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 in my Linux machine (did my username give it away?). This would obviously be a big upgrade to what I'm running now and I'm also interested to see how AMD's performance on Linux has improved over the years. I've not had the best experience with them in the past but hopefully it's changed.

Well... my pc is 8 years old with an ATi Radeon HD 3870 graphics card in it. I added a larger cooler with moar fans to prevent overheating in 2011 and it ran games fairly well until 2014. Since then most of the games run poorly even on low settings, so now I use it for playing old games :P Must say that I wasn't disappointed with it :)I know that a Polaris card wouldn't be used to it's full potential in this ancient rig so I would definitly upgrade/build a new pc with it to prevent unnecessary bottlenecks:D It's high time I upgrade.

I have a GTX 760 and this upgrade would mean a heck of a lot to me as it would let me play Doom and the Witcher 3 xxxx

currently on an old laptop 260m so this would help towards my next build :)

I'm using a 980 and have been an Nvidia fan for a while. Prior to that I was solely AMD. I wouldn't mind giving AMD a shot again. :)

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i