AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have an R7 360. It does alright for what I paid for, but I would really like a new GPU as this is aging quickly.

My amd r5 is supposed to be running at 511c on 200% activity while i have anything on my pc. No software fixed , neither money for new card.THat is the reason i need that card.GL to everybody

yygb.bmp

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Sweet. My GTX 770 needs an upgrade :).

I really want to upgrade cos my 770 is not hitting 60fps + in all the games I play at high or max settings and i'd love better framerate,

And FYI I already follow AMD on twitter.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I currently have a GTX 970 but since my kids took ownership of my rig I need to build a new rig so I can play Overwatch with them :)

I'm short on cash right now so getting a GPU will be really useful. Also, anyway I was planning on going AMD this time.

I have AMD A10-7890K with G.Skill Ares DDR3 16GB 2400MHz, on Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP and 120GB Crucial SSD, inside a Corsair SPEC-02 case. No GPU, only APU.

So you can see, I really need that videocard ;)

My Gtx 960 can't keep up with modern AAA titles so new would be nice lol.

Currently have two Sapphire R9 290X Vapor-X cards in my rig. Bought them back in their heyday and they're still great for playing recent AAA titles at 4K. 

Would love to win either card as I'd like to build a gaming rig for my younger brother as he's always complaining about his Xbox breaking, haha. 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

I could really use a free graphics card because I'm going to make a PC so I don't have one and it would be great if I won this. The RX 480 seems like a strong budget card it can go good with my new PC. I hope every one luck in the giveaway 

Desktop rig WAY out of Date... running 2 GTX 470s. Looking to build a new rig and would love to feature an AMD Polaris card. GIMME GIMME GIMME, ty

I have a GTX 560Ti so when I play a game it'll be lowest graphic settings for me... I just upgraded my rig with an SSD so a new GPU would be great!

Have a R7 360 that i bought like a lifetime ago.. it hits temperatures like 87-91 C when it even comes close to full GPU use. I could really use a polaris card so that i can finally enjoy some surround gaming... I'll take the 10 if i get picked :D - and good luck to all the others...

My current card is an bit of an oldie: A Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition. Old and frail, hot to the touch, coil whines like a b, and all of this fixable with that sexy RX 480. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

My R9 285 is at 100% usage at all times when playing Fallout 4, and also 60 degrees celsius when idle. Would really like a new card

I'm currently running a R9 280X besides an i5 3570K and I want to upgrade to Polaris due to the high temperatures of my card. It's summer and my room gets really hot ;)

I run a GTX 970 in my rig but i want to build a second computer.

It would be amazing to have for me to create a VR setup so that I don't have to move my whole rig to the living roomroom each time

hello i have a gtx 960. and i'm not the happiest camper out there. my gpu is slow and is struggeling to maintain a steaddy fps during amy game at low settings. and it has a tendensy to overheat. thenks for reading.

I'm using Intel HD 4600 for almost two years. I played all games on low. I really need something more powerful for newer games.

I have a R9 280X (paired with a 4790k) still kicking ass in 1080p, but hey, a new bump would be perfect.

Hi guys

Wait you asked why do I want it and what a Polaris card 

1st reason I use a old graphics card so old even the name is faded away (ha ha I found the name its a nvidia gt9600) and its failing on me recently took (damn this stuff always happens things malfunctioning around me)

2nd reason the card costs around 50000/- in my country so there is no way I can buy it (with my salary)

3rd reason there is so much hype for this card it made me think now this is a time for build a PC (with mostly new items if you can buy them) and Polaris architecture looks a step towards the future I want to say to others that yes I have used it and it would be a good choice to buy it...

So these are the few reasons I want to win a graphics card 

Thank you....

(for hearing me out which no one does these days)

Edited by San10deep

Just replaced my FX 6300 with a 6700K and useing a R9280. So would like a new RX480!

I have a GTX 460. It's really old and has been failing recently :( would be very happy to have a shiny AMD graphics card. :) 

Running a Evga gta 950 ssc that my card can't handle running past 1080p if I set it to 1440p it drops the fps so low games unplayable