AMD Polaris Giveaway

I want this card partly so I can upgrade my r9 270 but mostly because I want you to gibe nao pls.

Dunno wut graphic card i have but i barely can play something so yeah some shitty deepy stuff :'(

I'm currently using a R9 280X. Some time down the line I bought it, I purchased a 21:9 1080p freesync monitor because I had an AMD card only to find out that I needed at least the R9 290 or newer. I can't get myself to buy another AMD card because I like Nvidia's cards more. And I can't get myself to get an Nvidia card now because I have a freesync monitor so I've just stuck with this R9 280X.

i have a geforce 9500 gs. Aldi 4 life

amd radeon 7790! i really need better card for warhammer :P

AMD 7950, from gigabyte. I need to upgrade so that i can use all the awesome new things that are becoming available with amd's new gpus.t

Currently I have a dell gaming laptop, the black and red one that Linus reviewed a while ago. BUT I have plans to building my very first desktop and one of these babys would be amazing for it.

I have an R9 280x that I bought used but is now starting to fail....

I currently have a R9 390x that has a few issues. I don't know if this card would be an upgrade, but I would still like it either way because again my card has some issues

I currently have a 980ti, but I would love to put one of these cards in my little brothers build. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

i have a geforce 9500 gs. Aldi 4 life

It surprises me that there are people here posting their specs but would rather not be entered to the giveaway, kudos to them.

However I'm posting for said giveaway and indeed it was more fun to read what cards people are running.

Personally I'm using the Toshiba Chromebook 2 (with the i3, so Intel Integrated 5500) for gaming because I took my 960 out of my main rig (which is a G3258 OC to 4.3) to give to my brother who had his 660 finally decide to give out.

Good luck everyone, I'll keep reading your stories too!

(I should add, the chromebook is dual environment booting with 14.04 Ubuntu Unity in Crouton, so that I can run steam in linux)

i have a gtx 760, not a bad card for a light gamer but i want to upgrade my whole pc so i can play better games and this would be a big money saver :]

gibe nao pls.

I currently have r9 290

I'm using a Gtx 970 and I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup because why the hell not? Who wouldn't want to upgrade their most important gaming rig component?

Edited by SoulReaver-SS
Fixing mistakes

I have a Gigabyte GTX 760 in my rig. One Polaris based card would be better!

I currently have a rig with a Ati radeon 4670. I'd like a polaris gpu so I can play some games that I got for a bithday at full resolution and High settings, finally.:)

I currently have a GTX 760. It's been a good card for the past two years, but its definitely starting to show its age, especially newer titles. I'd love to get an upgrade.

I am currently using an GTX 960 and, while it is not bad, I would LOVE a top of the line graphics card to play Skyrim an Minecraft on ridiculous settings!

Thanks for being awesom guys!

I have a nVidia GeForce 560Ti - pretty old GPU so i kind of need an upgrade.

I have an integrated Intel gpu and thinking to upgrade my pc in a couple of months.. so it will be a huge help for me if I get this in building my first gaming rig.

My Sapphire R9 280X is still holding it's own at 1440p high settings, but newer is always better right?

I have a gtx 680 and i want it because who doesn't want an upgrade for their gpu

Running a GTX 650 i need some type of upgrade soon

I currently have a GTX 660 Ti in my PC and I recently bought a 1440p monitor, so a better graphics card would be really nice.