AMD Polaris Giveaway

I only have a GTX 750 ti I'm looking to upgrade but it just costs to much.

Im currently using an r9 380 and would like to upgrade to the polaris generation for better efficeintcy and preformance. My 380 is loud and runs hot due to the bad (in my opinion) cooler design, would love to have a quiet card for free that also preforms great.

Well this would be great to replace my old hd 5450 lol cant really play game on it so would be cool to win!

Zen Rig

- Ryzen 1700 @3.9ghz 1.325v

- Asrock AB350 Fatal1ty gaming K4

- 16GB Gskill Ripjaw DDR4 @2133mhz

- Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB

- Evga Supernova 750w

- Adata 128gb SSD & Toshiba 1TB HDD

i've been gaming on my laptop with  a HD 8850 or r9 290 depending on who tou ask  for 3 year, and i think is time to build my own gaming machine and theese cards are the right way to start it

I am currently running a gtx 870m.  I have always wanted to build my own PC, but it has never been an option.  Winning this would finally convince me to me to do it.  

Thank you for the giveaway and all your awesome content.  

My rig is running a lowly GTX 570 and I haz 0 of teh moneyz so this card could fix either of these problems :D

I have a laptop with the Geforce GT 650M and i want to build a new desktop pc, so I can play some new games.

I have a r7260x and can not game at 1080p in a decent frame rate so a Polaris gpu will be a major update

I'm currently running a 750 ti, and would like to upgrade to a Polaris GPU to be able to run current titles at high/ultra settings on 1080p.

Well I actually have a gtx 560, and I definitly need an upgrade if I ever want to play doom. I know there are more to it than the gpu but it'll be a start.

Running GTX 760 and gibe nao pls cause it's a neat updgrade.

"GIBE NAO PLS, LINUXS"

Serious: I have an HD7870 OC from Sapphire, so the upgrade for polaris will be good both in performance and in efficiency. Also those new cards from AMD are so cute. simple design without so much edges/flashy things, just beautiful.

My current build has a water cooled reference r9 290x, its a really good card but i just got a 4k monitor and it dont have the horsepower for it in newer games. I pushed the OC as far as i  could but sooner or later i have to change it.

hi my name is ethan i realy want a new graphics card for my computer cause its to slow to run any of my games hope i win

I have GTX 970. Want to try AMD solutions

I have an XFX 290 and man does this baby run hot. I'd love for something a bit cooler

Would fit my pc like a glove :D

I didn't know what to put here...

I'm currently running a radeon HD 7870 2 gb, and deffinitly could use an upgrade. I have seen some of the performance gains of Vulkan, and think Polaris will be an awesome card for my rig. If I win, I would also get a freesync monitor to go with :)

I would love an RX 480, but even an RX 460 would be an upgrade to replace the the R5 230 I have in my rig, the HD 6870 I had died a couple months ago. I got the R5 from an old Dell a friend was recycling. 

I would like a new GPU because I'm currently rocking a wicked AMD Radeon HD 7750, but like all cards it's getting too old to play newer titles. Besides I would probably be buying that card in the future but it's always nice to have more money for the CPU or a new pair of RAM.

2 minutes ago, kangreen said:

I have a r7 260x on my rig and it's strugling to my requests. hope i get it xD

same

I have Intel CPU integrated graphics Intel HD something that i can put in the computer I'm building so i can get rid of this laptop with 512mb  of graphics power