AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have a 4 year old gtx 650 that is struggling to run newer games. hope i win!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Gtx 550 1gb 

An AMD Polaris 10 or 11 would actually run all my games

I have a reference gtx 550 ti that can hardly play any games I have now. Due for a major upgrade

I have a fx 8320 with corsair vengeance 16gb of ram that is water cooled by a h115i in the 330r titanium edition case with a 1tb hard drive. It is just an editing computer but I was looking for a budget graphics card that I can buy to game on it and start a YouTube channel but it will help a lot if I win so I can spend the money on games instead of a graphics card. Btw I'm a huge AMD fan.

I have an EVGA GTX 750 Ti. I have to run most of my games at 720p or at the lowest settings (sometimes both).

thx b0ss

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I know you not going to read any of this information, but I'm starting YouTube channel, and a new card would be nice. My current card is in R7 370, which will not allow me to play GTA 5 at 1440p with playable frame rates

Thanks,

gibe nao plz lol jk 

Currently running a AMD R 7770 1gb. Its so slow I actually stopped gaming till I get a new one. 

Integrated graphics -  and wouldn't anyone want to upgrade? 

I'm rocking a Intel HD Graphics! Yay! Can not run games :( really.

I have been saving up for a long time to build a pc and winning a card like this would be amazing and a huge boost.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

I would LIke the Polaris 10. I am looking to upgrade from a 660 and this would be that. 

I want a new graphics card so i can build my brother a new PC

I still use Nvidia Geforce 210 1024MB

cuz my father can't afford that much..... I want and upgrade to Polaris lineup because Polaris is the future for us, not on budget gamers...

1 . I am using Bigabyte R9 270xoc 4gb, I was it is time already for upgrade it would be just in time.

I habe AMD HD6660- It would be funky to have some faster graphics, so my 3ds max rendering wont be so slow :D 

Best of luck to all!!

I have a R9 270X. Time for an up grade!!! Fingers X ?

I am currently running a gaming laptop with an 860M. I am going to build an actual rig soon so getting a free 470 or 480 would be amazing! Thanks so much for this giveaway LMG.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have an R9 270X OC. I NEED an upgrade. I want to experience at least 60 fps at medium settings

I got a rig with a R9 200 series from HIS and i would like the card to play BF 1 without problems when it comes out.

Currently Asus GeForce 640

love your videos :-)

Im using the Intel HD 530 cuz i cant afford a new gpu atm :/

I am currently using a GTX 760, granted it's not as "low-end" as some people's, it did work for a majority of modern games, then Assassin's Creed Syndicate and DOOM came and beat the hell outta it, haha!

I also haven't had an AMD GPU since it went by ATi, and been hearing lots of good things on their end.

Congrats to the winner!

My current card is the gtx 650 and why i wanna upgrade cause its that time of month again (or in this case year) and i wanna run so newer games on max settings so gibe nao pls.

My computer currently has a gtx 550ti and struggles to run any recent title. :( So, winning one of these cards would be a drastic improvement.

The polaris 11 would pair with a new monitor nicely.