AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls
I have gtx 960, i upgraded my pc a few months ago, so if i win this card i will give the gtx 960 it to my nephew (he is like 1 and a half years older than me) because his dog recently torn down his laptop so was thinking of giving him my old computer but it lacks a graphics card so it would be nice to win.

My Nvidia 980 blew, so currently on board Intel 4600 :( 

So this would be great!

Stuck with a nvidia NVS, want to make the switch from coding in a very limited CUDA environment, to using a value first workhorse and OpenCL.

I have a 750ti right now and an AMD Fx-8350 CPU. I really want to win because I play on 1080p right now and im going to be switching to 4K very soon. If I win the giveaway I wont have to buy NIVIDIAs 1080 or one of AMDS 4K cards.

I mean I am using my Intel HD 530 Graphics so I wouldn't mind a free upgrade

also I don't have the money to buy a graphics card so yea

gibe nao pls

Would be great to be able to experience AMD for once, have been stuck with Nvidia since day one. I have found myself leaning over to AMD recently for better prices and that they seem to have a lot of open source libaries avaible to the public. 

i have a dell pc with a radeon hd 6450 gpu. a new graphics card would really help with gaming.

In my current rig, I have a GTX 660. It keeps leading to BSOD which makes my computer keep crashing. It is time for a long waited upgrade. 

i would like to win and i wont sell it on ebay

Still running a 7850, this would be a nice upgrade

CPU: i5 6600k @4.5GHz | GPU Zotac Amp! 1070 | RAM: Corsair vengeance 16gb | Storage: Corsair Force LE 240gb +480gb | Case: Corsair Carbide Clear C400 | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Cooler: H110i GTX

Would definitely love a new graphics card for my old rig ever since my gtx 750ti got busted I have been playing on a second hand macbook pro and the quality has never been the same... EVEN 1 of those graphics cards would not only bring it back to life, it will turn into a beast of a machine

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a reference gtx 550 ti that can hardly play any games I have now. Due for a major upgrade

well.... i could upgrade my gtx780....

My R9 390 sags so hard :3 Also HDR on SDR monitors sounds fun, also I would like to have some headroom for a future crossfire as with a 250W - 300W 390 I cannot feasibly crossfire with my 850W PSU and the power draw, now fixed, on the RX480 is a lot better. :) GL & HF :) 

I don't even have a graphics card, I'm still using an Intel HD 4400 :-(

I love you Linus

and AMD

I have an HD 7850 which is only 1GB. I want to have RX 4XX power.

I need this in Order to rule the world. Im one gpu away and the 970 does not cut it. You will be spared and will be the official tech source for the new world order. 

I want to secure my GPU situation for next several years 'cause i have a 900p panel and don't plan to upgrade so this will make sure that can play all dem games on high. 

R9 290x - gets over 90c - too hot - plus if I can get the same performance or more for less power consumption and lower temps - sign me up! 

I have a 970 in my main. This would go to upgrade a friends rig.

I have a HD 7790 2GB ver. Got an ultrawide, can't go back to 16:9. Need the gpu power to push more pixels. Win or not, gonna have to upgrade eitherway. Must enjoy DOOM and all future games on high-ultra settings. Cheers

i ll be an nvidia fun no matter what but im curious how d this perform against my 690 LUL