AMD Polaris Giveaway

I Have GTX 970 and want an upgrade so i can play new games at 1080p at 60fps ultra settings. Like the witcher wild hunt

I currently have a GTX 560 and I sure could use an upgrade.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i'm using a nvidia 750 ti oc by windforce. it's a decent card but i'm really saving for at least a 960 or anything better than it

I have an R7 370 currently but I would like another displayport so I can buy matching monitors. Love entering these giveaways even though I never win them!

Currently using the integrated graphics of my I5-2450M to play Skyrim at ultra low settings at 18fps. Been planning to build a new PC soon so this would very very much come in handy.

I currently have an amd r9 270x in my system, and though it still works fine, I can never say no to acquiring another graphics card~. Also, the latest line-up of amd's reference cards just look amazing imo.

I currently use an HD7870, and it's doing great, but I also have a friend who uses some old crap that almost never works and frequently bluescreens. It would be awesome to get a Polaris card, so that I can pass the HD7870 on to him and so we can game together more often. A few more fps here and there for me is of course a welcome bonus :D

I am running a ATi Radeon 7000, and would like to upgrade from this absolute monster (s) with 183 MHz core clock. I would really love to have a more powerful card. Thanks for this cool giveaway!

Hey LinusTechTips, id love to win this magnificent master piece because lately my 200-400$ card wont do anyway, and just having better graphics in my pc wont be any minus so :)

My specs are as follows;

I5-4570 - Non-K - 3.20 GHz
MSI R9 380 Gaming 4 GB GDDR5

(Full specs can be found here; *weebly site*)

Im just curious on this give-away as i might need to upgrade my processor aswell to handle more editing software / rendering for youtube videos or some montage's im currently in the process of making.

Anyways, thanks for making this give-away, would be cool winning but i personally think i could then give it away again for my brothers pc since he only has a AMD R9 200 4 GB, and i think he deserves it more than me.

THanks again ;)

- MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

I dont have any besides Intel GMA 950 from my seven years old notebook, and living in Venezuela doesnt help at all.

I have a GTX 750ti which is alright and all but I've wanted to upgrade for a while so that I could max out on most games.

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

I'm using a r9 270x and it drains a lot of power. So I think upgrade to Polaris is a huge change in power consumption and performance! 

Currently have a GTX 750 with 1GB of VRAM, in my PERSONAL gaming rig. Yeah, a bit low quality. However, even if I don't win, I will be buying an RX 480 for sure! Keep up the great work!

I'm using a GTX 760 EVGA, I've had it for about 2 years now.

Starting to notice that it's staying behind with the new next gen games coming out 

I have a second PC so when friends come over we could game together, the second PC is running an R9 270x. I wouldn't mind an upgrade! Might even make a third comp because YOLO!

I'm using the Intel HD 4000. The reason I want an upgrade is I can't run Overwatch at 60 fps.

I've got a GTX 970 in my rig, and I would like to see how exactly it matches up to my 970 in both gaming performance as well as heavier applications.

Currently have a gtx 660. Can't afford an upgrade so a new Radeon card would be so awesome.

I'm running an r9 380 which is awesome, I love most of AMDs products and I'm looking to upgrade since I'm a whore to FPS. I bang my head against the wall Everytime I see that I can't get 60 fps at maxed out settings.

(I get 60 fps most of the time in 1080p

But not on very heavy graphics games)

So please..., give me that tasty rx480 before my head bleeds of playing too much DOOM and GTA V

P.S : Looking forward to more AMD's awesome Budget products

Currently building a Starter Rig for a friend and we were going with the RX 480 anyways. So, free components right? (And not needing to wait for them to be in stock!)

-Guy who's good at pretending that he knows what he's talking about.

I have radeon hd 7470 and my computer cant even run csgo properly

I have an AMD R9 380X from Sapphire. It's not a bad graphicscard, but it could be better ;)

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently running a intel intergrated graphics 540, so an Rx 480 or Rx 460 would GREAT!!