AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a single MSI 7870 GHz Edition.  I would love to have an upgrade.

I currently am rockin' the GTX 970, but my friend needs a computer bad. I'm not seeking pity here, but his is falling apart. It's not very old either >_<. Gimme da grafix kard nao.

using gtx 670 time for upgrade :)

I have an old rig running a gtx 9800 im trying to build a new rig and to be able to the graphics card would help me get the rest of the computer going

i have a Radeon Graphics HD5770, i want this card because i am achieving 30 fps in csgo, FeelsBadMan. Hoping for a win, not expecting to win.

HD4850, This thing sucks power and doesnt really do much. I can't even upgrade to Windows 10 because there's no driver support for it. Gimme de card

I Have a GTX 560 currently running a PC with 8GB of RAM and an I5. I built it myself in February on my birthday so I could get into PC gaming. However I want to get into some of the latest AAA titles like Battlefield 1, Doom  and Rise Of The Tomb Raider but my messily GTX 560 cannot keep up with modern HD gaming especially with just 1GB of vram. This is why I would love to win the giveaway because the Polaris cards look like just the right cards for me. They have plenty enough vram AMDs amazing technologies and winning means I can afford to get a HD or even 1440p monitor! My current setup below.

IMG_0049[1].JPG

IMG_0048[1].JPG

Oh, I definitely need one. I'm just in the process of watercooling my rig, but still have an old GTX 770 in here, so I have to wait until I have enough money to actually buy a newer card and watercool that one as wel...

I built a PC a month ago and have just been using integrated graphics while waiting for a RX 480! Getting one for free after all that time would be awesome!

i have the r9 280x and it's just time to upgrade

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

I have a 970 but I'd like to put this GPU into folding as well.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

I have 440 gt :( and I want to play games on more than 15 FPS

Have a 750 Ti, and would love to get into big games like Overwatch, etc. :D

I have GTX Geforce 780.. And I think it is time for a change, to see how is life on the other side !! :D

I've got an 6970 atm. So I'm kind of in need of an upgrade if I want to keep playing newer games. Like Bf1.

My computer sports a ATI Radeon HD 5770. It was a great card back in the day but I think it's time to upgrade... It's quite loud but still can play Crysis like a champ!

i have a radeon 7970.

Its old, its loud and i want a new one :)

PS.: gibe nao plz

My Rig is running on the beast INTEL HD 3000  Sorry had to do it xD"I want it" , "gibe nao pls."

I currently run a 2gb GT 640 :( i really need the upgrade and if i get this one i will run crossfire with another

I'm currently using a 960. It does the trick, but I definitely can't run everything I'd like to on high/max settings. An upgrade would be great - worth a shot. :)

I am running intel 540 intergrated graphics.

I have gtx960 asus strix. and i am very interested in a new amd videocard