AMD Polaris Giveaway

i ll be an nvidia fun no matter what but im curious how d this perform against my 690 LUL

I have a and r9 290x and a 144hz 1440p monitor, so it always runs hot.

Have a 560 Ti that just recently blew out on me and looking for a replacement. Jumping to the AMD wagon seems like an attractive choice now.

Hi there! I'm using one R7 250x gpu and my gaming life it's ok I guess, but I was thinking about upgrade the whole rig, starting for the gpu.

I currently own an XFX R9 280x. Performance is fine, but I'm eager to upgrade to a FreeSync monitor and the 280x is running on GCN 1.0, which is not compatible with adaptive refresh tech (gotta need that sweet GCN 1.1 and up!). It's either winning a Polaris card or waiting for the cheapest Vega card. In any case I'll repurpose the 280x as a crossfire card for one of my two friends who also have them.

So, you want to know what gpu I have? Well, i have a RX 1080, the IDontHaveAGpu edition, from GibeNaoPls, the better card in the world. It helped me to catch a fps big like this

*moves the arms to show how big the fps was*

I have a 650ti, little bit dated but still an awesome card. Would like to give amd a try.

I'm currently running an R9 270x Vapor-x Edition by Sapphire, but my friend has the same card and I have to make the choice between buying his for $60 and crossfiring while he gets the new and cool card, or I bite the bullet and just buy one. Either way, winning would solve my problem :P Also I have stock in AMD so... yeah. They had a pretty good day today :)

gibe nao pls

R9 290, and it's hot in the summer. I also have a friend that could use something newer than a Fermi 460.

CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.875GHz/1.335v , GPU: Fury Nitro.

I have a GTX 770 in my rig right now, I want a Polaris GPU to take advantage of the new APIs.

I am currently running  integrated graphics, my PC might be slightly underpowered in the graphics department

I have a MSI r9 290, I can play games sufficiently, but it heats up my room too much. I hope that having a lower power card wouldn't heat my room up anymore.

I currently have a 270x but I am lookiing to upgrade soon this would be an excellent upgrade also this way I can focus more on upgrading my 1080p 6 year old tn pannel.

I am currently using an amd xfx R9 280x. And i would like to upgrade to amd's new polaris lineup because my card can no longer handle games at max settings without turining my room into a sauna.

Got 7970 Ghz edition here. Want to upgrade to RX480 to test Freesync AMD is talking about.

current gfx card: R9 390, tbh i would probably use it on another pc that ill put in our living room for family entertainment and couch gaming.

I have an EVGA 980 which was an RMA replacement for my first green card 780ti, but I sure do miss team red

Current PC has a gtx580 windforce in it, it's started to wine while playing games like the Witcher 3 for the past week. Still a beastly card, but due for an upgrade since I've had it for a solid 5 years or so. Tossing up between the rx480 and the upcoming gtx1060, receiving one from this comp would be fantastic.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA - MB: GA-Z170-HD3 - CPU: i5-6600 - GPU: WINDFORCE GTX 580 - PSU: EVGA 750W 80+  
RAM: Ripjaws V Series Dual Channel 16GB 3200MHZ - HDD/SSD: 2TB Barracuda + 850 EVO 250GB M.2 - Peripherals: Logitech G502 RGB

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hey there I'm currently running a AMD 7850... which keeps crashing everytime a play any games. It would be create to get this upgrade so I can actually play games, but also prepare for the joy and wonderment that is VR... :-)

I have currently have an AMD Radeon R5 250 and would love an upgrade 

I have a laptop with an intel core i5 with HD 4000 IGPU. It's nothing to talk about but it plays most games on 1366x768 resolution on varying FX levels according to the game but i'm planning to build a desktop for real gaming and I was going to get a GTX 960 but that RX480 is a beast for the money, i'm waiting on AMD ZEN or Intel Cannonlake for the CPU.

Finally upgrading from an HD 6670 would be very nice. As well as a friend of mine and i just got some nice socket 771 servers and plan to do a 2 gamers 2 CPU rig :).

I also have a few thin clients and it would be fun to mess with having a server with a powerful GPU and streaming over 100mb/s vs 1gb/s and doing all kinds of tests like that.

I have a radeon  r9 380 Graphics card and i also have an FX8370 Processor i would love to win the Polaris 11

Hi guys, you finally git me to sign up with this give-away :) .

My rig currently:

AMD FX8350 CPU,
ASUS  M5 A99X motherboard,

ASUS GTX970 Black edition

Samsung 750 evo SSD

and all of those are powered by CORSAIR VS650 PSU.

As for why I want this "shiny" Polaros GPU, When I was building my rig I got seduced by CUDA, I like to have fun in Blender from time to time and CUDA performance was better than Open CL at that time, but I am not entirely happy with the card,  my unit is most probably damaged, I get all manners of errors and I have read that I am not the only one, also this 3.5 GB of memory thing... I really don't have much experience with either manufacturer but my old laptop which has Mobility Radeon HD 3650 GPU is still working flawlessly after over 7 years so I might be a little biased at this point.

Anyway, thanks for your objective coverage on all the tech I see on your videos and to AMD/ATI: thanks for this great give-away