Today Nvidia released their first Nvidia GPU exlcusive game: The NVIDIA VR Funhouse demo

Karavusk
7 minutes ago, Karavusk said:

Well then why do people on the Vive Reddit run it perfectly fine on a 970?? 

I think you missed my point, which was this nividia made this game (which is more like a tech demo) to show off their stuff and no one else's, think of it as nvidia bragging about how great they are for investors, but with a VR demo instead of sale figures. They have no reason to support amd's hardware in their tech demo. Just as amd wouldn't have reason to do so either.

As for why it isn't just pascal ask nvidia not me.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

???

Do you know what a company is? Do you know the goal of a company?

To make money...

You could say any company that makes the best of something is a money whore. "oh bugatti is a money whore, their cars are expensive"

"oh microsoft is a money whore, they change hundreds of dollars for software"

"oh those 3 star restaurants are money whores, their food is way too expensive"

Clearly you don't understand the objective of a company that has the best of something, or the price premium that comes with the best of something.

Remember when AMD was making thousand dollar CPUs because they were the best at it?

"oh amd is a money whore, they sold CPUs for $1000"

Seriously, just stop.

cause they are money whores. this is why I pirate anything microshit. I refuse to give the greediest company in the universe any money.

oh let us not forget about anything autodesk makes btw.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

1 minute ago, LizardsAreOP said:

You dont understand still...ITS NOT THE MONEY its the way they act forwards there customers  i bough the GPU for the release price and was happy later to find out that the performance gain thru drivers was 0 and they ditched it...

And I keep telling you, AMD isn't any different? I fought with Don like crazy about how bad Radeon was to their customers because of the problems I was having. And here I sit, looking out for doggy poop bombs in Nvidias not much greener grass.

Chill my salt lake brother.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Hasn´t Nvidia always made stuff like this for their GPUs since their first cards came out? .... why is anyone upset about this all of a sudden?

8 minutes ago, LizardsAreOP said:

You dont understand still...ITS NOT THE MONEY its the way they act forwards there customers  i bough the GPU for the release price and was happy later to find out that the performance gain thru drivers was 0 and they ditched it...

Uh, where did they promise you a performance gain through drivers?

Why did you buy a GPU hoping that drivers would magically make it better than a 980ti or whatever?

If you're not happy with the performance of a GPU, you DONT BUY IT.

Don't expect drivers to magically make a 5 year old GPU better than whatever other GPU. Nobody promised you drivers to make your 5 year old titan into a GTX1080.

Again, your bad purchasing decision, trying to put blame on a company that just builds, sells, and then builds new products again.

you:

"omg my i7 from 2004 didn't get any performance increase from drivers! I spent so much money on it! intel sucks!"

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, The Spark said:

Hasn´t Nvidia always made stuff like this for their GPUs since their first cards came out? .... why is anyone upset about this all of a sudden?

Because people LOVE to bitch. This is literally complaining about a poop sandwich being exclusive. No one would care about this tech demo is they weren't complaining about it being exclusive.

Hey, wait a minute. Do you think Nvidia planned that? Naaa, no way their marketing team is smart enough to foresee this response offering them free advertising.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 hour ago, LizardsAreOP said:

you asked me why i hate the company so much i gave you my reason,its the monopoly,the hate forwards AMD,the hate forwards companies taking money from them,they are the monopoly, i mean not on PURPOSE making not a big enough stock for the Pascal release so prices can go up and they get more money is just wrong

You do know right that the higher than MSRP prices on the 10XX series does not benefit Nvidia in any way right? The retailers buy them at a certain rate from the partners, at that point supply and demand takes over and any higher price goes in the pocket of the retailer. Not Nvidia or even the partner.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

17 hours ago, Enderman said:

Uh, where did they promise you a performance gain through drivers?

Why did you buy a GPU hoping that drivers would magically make it better than a 980ti or whatever?

If you're not happy with the performance of a GPU, you DONT BUY IT.

Don't expect drivers to magically make a 5 year old GPU better than whatever other GPU. Nobody promised you drivers to make your 5 year old titan into a GTX1080.

Again, your bad purchasing decision, trying to put blame on a company that just builds, sells, and then builds new products again.

you:

"omg my i7 from 2004 didn't get any performance increase from drivers! I spent so much money on it! intel sucks!"

your an idiot to be honest i cant argue with somebody who does not understand

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE