LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

this looks super cool just thing how good it will be to do a game night with that super stoked

WOW ! I need one of those :D . It is very practical, because this small projector is only need large wall not long distance to make image . 

Sorry for the bad english, i studyed

german.

Quite the piece of hardware, I'd love to win one to enjoy some cool evenings with friends during weekends when work is finally over, I could finally put the malfunctioning TV to gather some dust on the attic.

This could help out mentoring and entertaining these keiki (kids) around my neighborhood. I and 2 other households play videos and let them play games in the garage to keep them from trouble we were talking about a portable projector 3 days ago.

this thing is awesome! Me and my friends would be doing weekend night movie marathons with this.

And is it possible to install 2 or 3 of these?

extra-super-ultra-wide setup! B| now where can we find a wall to fit this kind of setup :P

Humm now to setup the room...

I could put this in my attic, and play games, or watch movies with my girlfriend :)

Would be perfect for university students (myself), with small rooms and moving yearly. Plus its easier to move than a TV.

This projector seems to be the one i have been looking for for a long while now.  I live in a quite small room and i still havent found a projector that can make the image large enoght. 

Great video as always //gustav

I really like the concept behind it. When I first watched the video about I think it was during the CES 2016? Fall in love with it. Because it takes less space then any other projectors and its good for family to get together and watch a movie or any other content. Does have multiple use for Gaming and Party (this thing will be epic for a party)  

I've just one thing to say : "Amazing !"

I think it would be awesome to invite my girlfriend to watch a movie on a 100 inch screen ;)

...and maybe one day I'll win one of those giveaways.

this projector looks amazing, I like how it has a short throw which means you don't have to worry about people walking in front of it and because its close to the wall it means it will be brighter in the day time which is great if you wanted to use this instead of a normal tv. 

I would put this on my roof and use it as a overhead, then that means no cables and I wont have to run cables around my room if I had a normal projector, this projector looks so good seeming though I've been looking for a cheap 1080p projector. xD

Nice projector, with this I would be able to show your videos to my whole town!

Been looking for something to project cartoons onto my sailboat sail to entertain local kids in remote islands, where electricity, Internet, and tv programming is sparse or non-existent. Hard to balance a regular projector out over the water on the end of a pole, splash!  This will do nicely

This would be great for my room since I don't have a lot of space. Would be perfect for movies and gaming.

Very interesting and compact projector, awesome for a instant home theater.

It looks great and i wonder about how it would perform for watching movies

Used to have a projector like this for tv, something inside burnt out a few years ago and I've had the itch ever since. Looks awesome!

Something small like this would be great for me in Japan, since space is always an issue.  It's cool that it can create such a big image so close to the wall.

On 7/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks dope, would be nice to have one... :D