LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is an amazing piece of equiptment from LG! Extremely versatile with great IO and a 60" image from just 4" is outstanding. Ive seen short throw projectors in the past but this is somthing else. Thanks LG and keep up the good work LMG!

I really like the idea of having a projector, this small with that much capabilities is way beyond my imagination, I would use it at home with the bluetooth sound bar, and I would bring it at all the LANs I attend to! thanks LG for giving away 2 amazing projectors

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

This is a sick idea about projecting your games on your wall. Im guessing you could also project it onto your ceiling to make movie nights even better :D

*Leaving a comment explaining how awesome I think this is, and how I was thinking a home theater/gaming room was something I was just thinking of doing,
and how awsums it would be if Linus hooked ME up ;)))))))))))* NOT. I just wanna win it. Good luck.

Man that would be the coolest thing ever to have in a dorm. I'll have the most swag around here. But I'd use it only to watch movies, because my 8 years old PC can't handle anything :D

P.S.

Imagine having a date with a girl, and then when it gets dark you just find some place, lay down on a grass and watch a movie under the stars.

Looks great! really interesting idea! Thanks for another great Giveaway and Good Luck to all!

I think it ist awesome, because normally you'd have to use a table to put the projector on a good height and then you'd have to move it away from the wall so that you have a good and big picture. And from what i have seen: I think the projector is bright as heck, no worrys about some daylight!

The projector looks cool and I would like to play a few games with it but mostly I'd use it for stuff like presentations and such because as much as I'd like gaming on a virtually bug screen the quality will not be that good as an display especially with light

Im surprised its so small. In the thumbnail, it looked way bigger. This is some pretty cool tech, 10/10 would remove my posters in my room to use.

I love it, I think it's time to upgrade to a better projector (my current projector is almost 10 years old)

This is the needed upgrade to the crappy classrooms projectors where you can't see anything and the tower where it seats is blocking your vision anyway.

This PF1000U projector looks like a very nice way to project video's and information for our pupils during our 'children vacation week'. 

Really cool projector to use with a shield for on the go gaming at friends houses 

It looks incredibly sick! Take all ma moniez nao! 

i really like how small it is. it will be awesome to have one

Awesome to watch youtube on 200" but i'll have to do a paint job in my living room. Greetings from Paraguay!

Instant like of this product, want want want! xD

amazed at what it can project at only a few inches. :o

So good luck to everyone! :)

I wanna play  73 games ,what i have in steam, on this tec :D

I've been looking for a short distance projector for a very long time. As I rent my apartment, mounting the projector on ceiling is not an option. Putting it on a tripod would be very inconvenient and could be knocked over. I believe this projector is the best product for me!

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing is freaking awesome. Just need to go buy some walltime at a local warehouse xD but seriously, for something like a high tech man cave or home theatre this would be wonderful, and it's still somewhat portable!

(P0rn on this thing though...)

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I've never owned a projector before. Curious if it'd replace my TV.