LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

looks good i wonder how it would look with low lights though and does the room get really hot because of the exhaust ?

Wow, this thing.

As an enthuasiast looking to buy a new TV anytime soon anyway, this looks like a decent alternative - and winning one would be the cherry on top.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

nice solution for a super small space

i would use for a home cinema set up in a apartment xD

imagine movie night.. out in the garden, bbq on.. this would be awesome 

Great compact and clear projector, now all I'll need is a wall.

Short throw projectors are so cool. I used to install them for use with SMART Boards. Some were great (Epson), some sucked HARD (Hitachi). I was always impressed with how little distance they needed to make such a large image, but this one takes the cake. I'd freaking love this.

LG PF1000U seems awsome. I can play on a huge view screen where ever I want.
Even on holidays no need to carry a 31"+ monitor every where.

looks amazing, would be great to have improv movies with

this thing is an absolute beast!  i would love to have one of these for parties or some family get togethers! 

I have been looking for a good projector for a while now, nothing has really got me interested until this projector.

I think it is a very cool little device that would fit my needs perfectly.

I really like the short throw aspect of this projector. It would be cool to have one of these.

This looks great as a portable movie/game projector, for those lazy weekends where you just want to netflix an chill.

The way the PF100U Projector came to life was mesmerizing. No longer do you need to strife to see a larger, beautifully projected image. All you need now is a simple laptop computer and a wireless connection to enjoy the feeling of a theater play right before your eyes. Just being able to capture a few moments of bliss on the go is all you need, especially when you don't have the luxury of accessing a bigger screen. If I had one of these, I feel I would be both the envy and the enjoyment of all my friends. The way you portrayed it Linus, just sold it to me.

this would work so well for my 10.6 inch surface pro 1.

Projector looks awesome, would fit perfectly in my rather small "media room"

This looks f**cking sick, but sadly i am very poor and do not own a huge tech review channel so i cannot afford or get these nice things,

Also Australian currency is dead and i can't buy any cool things like this in Australia without spending my life savings.

nice projector ,it's my dream to have it :) .i can use it in my projects or i can use it to play game

Wow, the combination of quality of build, image and the portability is awesome. Would use this both business and hobby wise. LAN events for both modern PC gaming as well as retro computing would really increase in awesomeness with this projector :D

This is amazing. I had no idea projectors were getting this good at short range

Hands down: project backpack is the most BA thing to do with it.

I would make a hole in my 50s dresser to place it in, electronically expandable screen behind the dresser and boom, James Bond-style home theatre system that would blow the minds of my friends :)

Short throw projects are such a convenience! And this one looks great! Would love it for the living room.