LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

holy crap i would LOVE to get this! ive been  watching linustechtips since the outside unboxing era. LOVE these guys.  Thankyou for offering such an amazing product to your viewers! This Projector would work perfectly in my smaller Livingroom!  i cant wait to see who wins

The LG PF1000u is just awesome. I love this projector it would be awesome to game on a big screen because I have a laptop (Asus g751).Anyway turning your home to a theater  is just epic. I wish I get to use it.

I think the projector is awesome, and it would be a great addition to the living room!

Not that I wouldn't want to win one any less, but every time you call a projector "gaming", there should be an input lag/response time measurement enclosed. Colors I can ignore, brightness I can adapt to, but I can't see half a second into the future

I had two short-throw projectors but THAT one is awesome!

I've been looking for a good setup to take advantage of the big blank space on my wall. I'd use this to setup my own version of Linus' Ultimate gaming setup.

Back from the dead....

This projector is ground breaking. I've grown up with those big boxy looking projectors that everyone walks in front of and with this one, it seems as if that's an issue of the past. Amazing stuff from LG! 

This looks so badass! Good luck everybody!

(Do you actually have to tweet LG, or would simply following do the trick?)

Amazing, if you are traveling this will be your best ally, for you and your family.

I'm curious about its thermal performance next to some audio amps. But the projector looks like it needs a cover for travel use

Watching movies will now be Tech-Li-Cious :P

This looks wild! Do you guys realize how easy it would be to set up this bad boy inside the top of a drawer/cupboard with a little DIY, effectively making it disappear from sight? And this is exactly what I plan with it ;D

This looks like a pretty awesome projector. It seems really interesting the use of LED lighting for longer life. I also like that its a short throw so you are not forced to mount it in such a way that people needing to get up don't end up blocking the screen.

Would love to win this projector, it's a great projector. The best feature according to me is the ultra short throw optics which would help me project in small spaces as I don't own a big space 

P.S.- Not butt kissing, seriously love the ltt videos Linus Luke the whole crew is amazing. You guys have enriched my knowledge about computers and technology 

Love this setup.  I was just reading that it can be mounted on the ceiling and close to the screen.  My basement has a low 8ft ceiling and it was never practical to have a projector hanging down right above my head.

This thing totally looks awesome, and actually super practical. 

Looking really nice even could think of giving it a try if and only if I'm soo Lucky to get one i would take it xD

On 7/10/2016 at 7:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

nice vedio linus, the display quality of projector looks nice

This is what I need for my small flat! 

This looks like it would be a hell of a step up from my current small projector 

best projector I've seen - I live in a small apartment and this is more than perfect for those short distances and including we go tenting alot and this will be perfect for the camp to project on one of the sides of the tent.

Hope I win it:)

One of the best short throw projector I have ever seen!! Congratz LG and also Linus Media Group for showing it off.