LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Projector looks amazing! Would be so good to have friends over and display this on the wall of my house at night! Keen to play some smash bros and mario kart!

Nice to see that projectors are getting smaller and better. would love to use this in my bedroom since it can be so close to the wall. 

Just started college again after getting out of the military. Would love to have one of these to take along with for projects and other stuff.

Did not think there would be a projector that reflected the image from a mirror. 
It be great for movies and some types of games. Games that don't need much reading stuff on the screen like a racing game. 

Although I have to say, it is quite expensive. 1,200 USD on amazon. 

Ceiling gaming/viewing. I love the idea that I could mount this on the wall and play a game or watch a movie from bed looking straight up. No looking over my wife or having to prop my head up just head on pillow and stair up.

This looks like an awesome projector. Compact does not need a lot of room to get a big screen size I guess . Ideal for small house this would do good here.

And loved the vid too looked great.

It seems pretty cool.

I'll love to have one of those for my gaming set up.

Never have I really considered projectors of any kind for any setup, except for now as this one is clearly an example of how technology improves over time. Its small and compact with built in speakers so its basically covers all your standard monitor needs in a nice package, its got a impressive short throw so you dont have to have to worry to much about placment when it comes to people/things being in the way, and the price seems fairly decent for what all it offers. Especially when you compare it to other much bulkier/expensive short throw projectors. 

The projector looks awesome, projects awesome (unless you are playing COD), and is just plain awesome.

i loved brandon's shooting of this video, and i would love to have one of these sexi  beasts  Projectors to use for an awesome gaming setup

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

this is pretty cool 60" screen from 4" away! thats crazy man.

Awesome projector - with such tight space in my room it'll be great to utilize as much viewing with as little required footprint as possible 

That is a really cool stuff! It is small, portable, and useful. It would definitely improve my gaming experience!

In this new age of running around constantly changing everything everywhere, this projector is perfect. I can see it packs a punch, and its not bolted to the ceiling. 

Also, congrats for linus Media, for a very good showcase.

Even a sposored video can be entertaining and shed a light on the subject at the same time. 

Tks, Good luck everyone. 

Small and yet tons of possibility to use that device. Specially in family occasions, birthday parties, watching movies/series and more importantly playing games. LG PF1000U is what you really need even if your on a business category definitely it will satisfy the needs on your presentation good job LG and awesome device you got here. kudos

Wow! This is an amazing projector!
Love that I can put this just about anywhere!! And it's 1080p. A real winner!

This Projector Looks amazing and I want one so bad!!!

The possibilities are endless! Who would've guessed that a product was made for me, one who has no tv but a wall!

This would make a sick gaming station for parties. 200" in the back wall of my house would look awesome :D

Looks tough. I would love to hit it with a baseball bat. I don't have one though. If I win, can I get a bat as well?

Ok, this projector is mind-blowing. I bet watching movies on this will be even better than playing games ...!

I think that the short distance is very handy to use it for a home theater in my living room.  Otherwise with a conventional projector if someone passes the projection he/she will always block the light of the projector.

So i think it is pretty nifty!  

It's a sexy projector! I am thinking of a few ideas from finding a way to ceiling mount it to replace a el-cheapo normal projector so as to avoid the shadow when you walk in between the wall and the projector. Also thinking of it as a mobile type of thing not too different from the video by LTT, but less (portrayed) breaking and entering, and more outdoorsy park type stuff.

The design is pretty cool looking and would be super handy to have one.