LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Awesome projector its portability would be very useful for public use

also it looks dam snazzy

I would totally build one of these into my TV cabinet. And then remove the TV.

Would work great in my tiny apartment. Would love to replace my small monitor with this projector that could easily be hidden. 

This is one of the coolest things i have ever seen!!! If i get one of these i will definitely be setting it up in my room so that i could have a 100" screen and connect it to my PC for an amazing gaming experience. Also there could be many other opportunities if I am able to get one of these that i will probably soon find out

thats an awesome projector! Would love to use one for film work in my suit. Kodyorris.com

would love to have one of these and watch movies/ play games outside at night since its 80F at 2 am this time of year it would be sick

That's very cool.  Often a challenge in certain venues/situations to get the throw you want without it interfering with things.

Amazing projector! ability to project such a wide display with such amazing quality at such a short distance! Just fascinating!

It looks really great and I will like to see how it looks in person, the dream!

Looks like an awesome little projector. I really like the range of screen sizes and how close to the wall it can be.

This projector would make my life at least 17% more complete

A projector with such a short throw is actually the main reason I figured I would consider a projector. A projector throw at a large distance makes it both more difficult to set up and is more prone to 'interference' between the lens and the surface projecting to. A projector like this however makes it much more portable, but also easier to set up in larger rooms and "walking in front of the beam" is much less of a concern that drives me nuts with traditional projectors. I am curious if it also works well mounted from the ceiling.

Much more portable than a big TV and easily a recommended approach to watching TV if it works in the location and lighting conditions. Looks like they could use some improvements in the light balancing throughout the picture and higher resolution in the long run, but shows good potential and would love to see more projector competition taking on these features as well.

10/10 would wait for a new version to purchase give or take a few years.

man that projector was so awsome! i really love to have one of those it will fit for our home theater :)

This looks great as a movie buff and a gamer I would love to  try using a larger screen in the comfort of my own home or anywhere to enjoy these things.

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector seems perfect for what I usually use my old one for. Sometimes my friends and I hang out and enjoy playing games or watching a movie like on the big screen

Awesome little device with a not so little price tag. Would love to get my hands on one of these and finally have a proper viewing experience from my couch. Big thanks to LG and LMG for hooking up two lucky winners!

I really wondering if they work very close to the wall like 1 meter

This seems amazing would be cool to use for movies and games.  Would make me use my old laptop a lot more

My brother has a huge basement and has been wanting to set an entertainment system up with a project for gaming and movies and this is just perfect! It's nice and compact and doesn't need to be far away meaning he can put it pretty much where ever he wants in his basement plus he could bring it to my house when he stays over for a bit so the whole family could enjoy it. I don't understand why this hasn't already been a thing, it's amazing!

LAN Party won't be the same again with this cool projector

Wow after watching "Project backpack" of Linus on Youtube when the remaining time of giveaway run off. I'm writting this comment to enter this awesome GA.

First, I'm a big fan of LG. I have use many devices of them such as smart TV, smart phone, ultra-wide monitor. And I totally love them. The p/p is for me, a medium-user.

About this product PF1000U, when this product was honored at CES 2016, I see its powerful features. But if I have a chance to changing its design are having a square-hole below the mirror part and having a nicely aluminum LG logo at the back it. I want it will have a brighter light output in a short future. That's all my thought when seeing PF 1000U popping-up at CES 2016.

// the picture describing my idea below.

PF1000U-02.png