LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It looks really cool.
Great for a living room setup- you could easily set it up spontaniously instead of having a cealing mounted projector

This thing is badass. Would make my gaming room epic. Would also pick up a nice screen if i was to win :) 200" battlefield 1 for the win 

7fa8o7.jpg

This is sooo attractive... but the price is a hefty argument against me buying it. Winning this giveaway would solve that problem now wouldn't it? hahah

200" is way more wall space than most have use of, go big or go home! I would love to add this to my home theater 

What an awesome piece of tech! This would be perfect to hide away in a TV bench

Hey they should use your spot as the official commercial 

Wow it looks stunning! Compact and sleek 

This Projector would be great when me and my family go on camping trips, imagine the quality movies you could watch. And I could also use it for games, so overall I rate this product 10 Linus's out of 10 Linus's

It looks soo cool !! :D I wish I could have one... ;) 

I think this would work well with my laptop in my room as a secondary monitor playing games or watching movies. the projector would work perfectly with my surround sound system in my room

On July 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Don't have a tv in my household cuz of limited space but we do have bare white walls. So even if I don't win I might consider to invest in one as a means for the occasional movie watching. Those documentaries will look nice, because it's going to have that drive in theater type of vibe, though I'm too young to even been one but I think it's cool. 

The PF1000U is one of the best ,if not the best, product LG has came out with. With a max of 200" inches. This is a amazing product and i cant wait to get one for my self.

It looks really cool. I don't think I've seen a projector with this kind of design and weight :D

Omg, this would be awesome in my new apartment. I HOPE I WIN!!!!!

Didn't think a projector like this would be possible. Makes setting up much easier!

That would be such a cool home theater/movie/gaming setup!

Awesome product. I would use it to play those nostalgic platform games and ofc some coop shooters with my friends at the university if i could afford it.

would love to have this i have a huge empty wall in my house that would be perfect id play alot of ps4 on it i know that

Put the price aside, this is quite a small thrower when comparing to other similar products. The short throwing feature catches my attention the most, though, I cannot really justified the quality through this clip, which is my biggest concern. 

My flat is small, and I have a spare wall. Guess you can help me out right, Linus? ?

The  PF1000U projector would be a nice pair with my MSI GS70 Stealth and great for trips and hangouts anywhere with my friends!

I'm getting a new room soon, and i already had plans to put up a projector. This LG one looks really interesting and i would love to get my hands on one

and it just happend that i moved in to a new place and have big plane white wall. i could use that wall for this :)